So, why did I start this forum?

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

So, why did I start this forum?

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:42 am

I couldn't find a forum that quite met the needs we have over here, and I decided there was enough interest (ie, me, W, and a couple of people who made comments to a post I made over at the Punishment Book) to make it worth starting one.

So, this is a place for those of us who, for whatever reason, don't fit in at other forums about "domestic discipline."

It might mean that you're not Christian, although we're perfectly happy to welcome people who are (so long as you're not proselytizing, thank you).

It might mean that you are a staunch feminist, or postmodernist, or deconstructuralist, or antediluvian pianist, who cannot believe that your gender is the reason for the role you play in your relationship.

It might mean that you are homosexual, and don't feel welcome in the forums that are more, shall we say, gender essentialist.

Anyhow, I started this thing up in addition to the wonderful forum that the Punishment Book provides. I wanted something where I could feel a little less formal, where the posts could be organized by topic, and where other people could start their own discussions a little more easily.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Return to Introductions