[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Pregnant Woman w/ Discipline Issues

Pregnant Woman w/ Discipline Issues

feminist? Christian? Pagan? Athiest? Loving partner? Adult?...

if you let someone discipline you?

Well, I know that we *are* all of those things, or whatever else we define ourselves to be. But sometimes, we just need to check in with other people, and be reminded that we're not doing something bad or wrong.

Re: Pregnant Woman w/ Discipline Issues

Postby DramaQueen » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Naughty,

I was wondering if your doctor restricted you at any point in the pregnancy?
I'm 5 and a half months now. We just started in the last 4 or so weeks. (I have to look up the date) I know it's a concern of my husband's. We homebirth, and because of the restrictions in our state on homebirthing, we are planning on an unassisted birth, so I have to play things by ear.

You are the second pregnant lady that I've heard has a doctor practicing DD!
DramaQueen
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Previous

Return to How can you call yourself a...