Page 2 of 2

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:50 pm
by lana
Splorange said, "....Of course I've seen mild spanking of women on youtube, but what youtube permits is going to be reasonably soft. It was in an adult store that I saw many, many videos of men spanked by men. I was looking for women! I do know that there's a lot of spanking art featuring women, but I haven't seen videos of such beyond the mildest presentation...."

Splorange, you are just looking in the wrong places LOL. If you go to spankingtube instrad of youtube you will see all sorts of M/F spanking from the mildest OTK to the longest, most severe. (Along with M/M, F/M, and F/F spankings as well ).
They have some that are waaay too much for me (bdsm) so I dont watch them, but it is the DD spankings that are M/F that I am referring to that I myself prefer to look at.
Here is a good example:
[url] http://www.spankingtube.com/video/14590 ... y-man-mica
[/url]
Warning: this might seem very severe to some, but is no worse than what i get if my hoh thinks it deserved. Many of these are posted by females (like Tygrr)who are in DD relationships and who also like to be disciplined by spanking.


lana :llama:

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 am
by Homebody
I agree with Lana wholeheartedly, you just arent looking in the right places :) spankingtube is a FANTASTIC resource :D

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 pm
by JigsawAnalogy
artlover wrote:splorange, pornography (as opposed to obscenity) is genearally legal in the U.S. What made the MacKinnon Dworkin/"radical feminist" approach to adult content so controversial is it sought to regulate it based on whether it was "good" or "bad" in how it presented women.


Just gotta speak up here for us "radical feminists" who came of age in, oh, the last 30 years. Definitely the last 20, but given how I've been thinking about how 1982 is now 30 years ago...

ANYhow. There are *plenty* of pro-sex, pro-kink radical feminists. My experience within feminist communities is that the second wave feminists like MacKinnon and Dworkin are considered "old school" (and not in a good way).

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 am
by artlover
JigsawAnalogy wrote:
artlover wrote:splorange, pornography (as opposed to obscenity) is genearally legal in the U.S. What made the MacKinnon Dworkin/"radical feminist" approach to adult content so controversial is it sought to regulate it based on whether it was "good" or "bad" in how it presented women.


Just gotta speak up here for us "radical feminists" who came of age in, oh, the last 30 years. Definitely the last 20, but given how I've been thinking about how 1982 is now 30 years ago...

ANYhow. There are *plenty* of pro-sex, pro-kink radical feminists. My experience within feminist communities is that the second wave feminists like MacKinnon and Dworkin are considered "old school" (and not in a good way).


I am probably showing my age here (I was in graduate school in the 80s and law school in the 90s) but I was using "radical feminist" to mean, rather specifically, feminists of the MacKinnon-Dworkin variety (because that is the term I have always read applied to that variety of feminist thought, even by other feminists). I guess they are also "second wave" but I think of that term as embracing a pretty disparate variety of feminist thought, and they had, IMO, little in common with other Second Wave varieties of feminism on issues of sexual relationships and erotic/pornographic art or literature.

Anyway, I did not mean to cast aspersions on other varieties of feminism in my comments. I read Bodack's post, and yours saying that you could not place the law she was referring to, and it seemed to me pretty clear she was referring to the MacKinnon-Dworkin inspired ordinances. As I have long been interested in both issues of freedom of speech and in feminism, I figured I would respond, as it seemed to me she had the basic idea, but had got the particulars wrong.

Edit: thinking about this more, I think the way I think about this may be strongly influenced by the fact that so much of the feminist literature I have read is in law review articles. The MacKinnon-Dworkin "school" probably maintained such influence as it had longest in the law schools. To some extent their views will remain a topic of discussion in law school even if they are a dead letter outside it, because they constitute a crystallization of a certain type of critique of our First Amendment legal philosophy. This is particularly true given that these views were reflected (to an extent) in the ordinances in question, in turn received a pretty prominent critique in Hudnut.

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm
by splorange
Thanks so much lana! My boyfriend spotted this thread before I did and he is now totally converted to spanking tube, and it's something we can't wait to use together :) just curious, lana, since you said you also don't like to see things that are too much for you - is there any way to sort things in advance so you only see what's likely to interest you? Luckily my chief will take care of that for me if necessary, but if I can clear the insane stuff for myself so much the better.

Feminism - yeah, it's a tricky one. A HUGE amount of the people I know see feminism as a dirty word, including women. Mostly women actually, but maybe men don't feel safe saying they don't like feminism. But most of them are unaware of the major stuff in feminism (like 'politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels violated' McKinnon; 'all men are rapists and that's all they are' French [in fiction]) that one might legitimately feel negatively about but seem to have based it on their ideas of feminists as they've seen in pop culture, or I don't even know where. But they suggest that feminists hate men, or are angry all the time. Most of the things I see as sexist now are women sabotaging themselves, judging each other on their looks, calling each other offensive terms, and dating guys who are pathetic and shouldn't be able to get a girl, thus forcing other women to lower their standards or remain single. Or childbirth. Medicine is still male dominated. Anyway, I don't see how any woman, or right thinking man, can oppose a feminism that acknowledges these things as wrong. Unfortunately, it's the accusations of rape (and a false accusation of rape is something that can absolutely devastate a man) that seem to have stuck in the collective mind and are poisoning my sister, my female friends and female cousins against feminism. But overall it is such a positive thing. This backlash against it makes me sad.

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 am
by lana
splorange wrote:Thanks so much lana! My boyfriend spotted this thread before I did and he is now totally converted to spanking tube, and it's something we can't wait to use together :) just curious, lana, since you said you also don't like to see things that are too much for you - is there any way to sort things in advance so you only see what's likely to interest you? Luckily my chief will take care of that for me if necessary, but if I can clear the insane stuff for myself so much the better.


I know of no foolproof way to filter what comes up on spank tube but usually (and i was once fooled by the pict of a transexual) its easy enough to tell from the initial picture what sex is getting spankt and usually the viewer is warned when a flick is extra severe or when it will be about BDSM or the picture will be someone tied up. [Also you can always click the PAUSE button and change sites and it will stop instantly.]

IMO the best way to do it is to find the spanker/spankees you like by their Usernames. (Example Kyles username is WWEJunkie2006) Then when you see a spanking you really like click on that Username under search and it will send you to their profile and their site where all those videos made by them will come up (as well as many of the videos made by their friends which will quite possibly be of a similar nature.
Link to of one of Kyles real spankings: http://www.spankingtube.com/video/14913/real-discipline-series-stevie-s-worst-mistake-full-video

As for another good but pretty severe pro disciplinarian is Nico and more gentle but very serious is christopher who is in a DD relationship with Ellie. These are all M/F.

Hope this helps you and your bf to find the kind you prefer.
lana

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:26 am
by blackbird
Funny - they are the ones I look at too. Although I don't like Kyle's attitude. Nico is merciless but I kind of like that. That's how a punishment should be IMO. I first dreamed of Dd looking at Christopher and Ella. They get a bit samey but the realness is there that I always hanker for, and the talking to the spankee is so important.
B

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 am
by lana
blackbird wrote:Funny - they are the ones I look at too. Although I don't like Kyle's attitude. Nico is merciless but I kind of like that. That's how a punishment should be IMO. I first dreamed of Dd looking at Christopher and Ella. They get a bit samey but the realness is there that I always hanker for, and the talking to the spankee is so important.
B

I think Kyle is okay--except that he lectures a little bit too much--I do give him points for trying to be creative tho--who else would make a video about his gf buying a stripteeze pole w/o permission and getting spanked upsidedown on it? lol..

I used to like Cand E a lot but now feel like you do-- that they all get to be pretty similar and he seems to be lacking Nicos sense of humor. [Also I think that he-- christopher-- appeases Ellies tendencies to be too perfectionistic --like getting scolded and spanked for not getting all straight A's in college???] Something about her seems too "perfect" or else im just jealous cause i dont look like that undressed. lol

Nico is great if you like the severe-- his best is the one where he spanks a woman for texting while driving--and its very serious.
Another i like is Spankher4real site. The spanker is great and so are the scripts and the lectures--even tho im not normally a big fan of the daddy/little girl thing.
Crowhamhurst is very dreamy looking and has a great Aussie accent--unfortunately he almost never talks or scolds while spanking Princess. Lala and Tygrr have posted some wonderful DD spankings too.
lana

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:10 am
by blackbird
Oooo... thanks Lana for the tips. Think I'll crack a bottle of rose and watch some today. I do so enjoy watching other people get it. All the turn on without the pain myself. I have a very nasty hairbrush looming large in my life today and am on best behaviour therefore! ... :hairbrush:

Cheers! :wine:

B

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:13 am
by Nat
Best of luck with the hairbrush, blackbird. :sigh: I recommend several glasses of cheer beforehand if possible!

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 am
by splorange
Lana, thank you so much :) we've watched a couple of general ones - not the couples you mention yet, but just to get some ideas in. My boyfriend is really interested and getting into the mindset a lot! Which is great, as I'm usually the one encouraging him to open up more and do it. I'm not very visually orientated, so watching doesn't have the same effect on me, but I'm definitely getting ideas and feeling sorry for the poor bottoms!

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 am
by splorange
lana wrote:I used to like Cand E a lot but now feel like you do-- that they all get to be pretty similar and he seems to be lacking Nicos sense of humor. [Also I think that he-- christopher-- appeases Ellies tendencies to be too perfectionistic --like getting scolded and spanked for not getting all straight A's in college???] Something about her seems too "perfect" or else im just jealous cause i dont look like that undressed. lol

lana


Not a fan of that to be honest. I think it's wise and justifiable to punish for not putting in enough work. But not for the outcome. For one thing it's done now, and punishing isn't going to get her higher grades. Also it fails to take into account the reasons why she may not have got straight As, which are very possibly not her fault.