How scared should I be fo switches

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

How scared should I be fo switches

Postby yoregirl » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 pm

My BF has started talking lately about using a switch on me. I have never ever been switched before. There is a huge willow tree in the backyard and he has on several occasions mentioned gathering a few of them and dealing with me when I have been a mouthy or bratty.

Last I threatened to hide a heavy strap he uses when I have been particularly difficult and he said I wouldn't sit for a week after my switching if I hid his strap.

I know him well enough to know that sooner or later I'm gonna get the switch... should I be worried?

yoregirl
yoregirl
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I do not plan to use this forum to transmit spam.
How did you find the board?: I found this site by a google search for domestic discipline discussion

Re: How scared should I be fo switches

Postby Julia » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Be afraid - be VERY afraid!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

The switch is a funny thing....or should I say switches are several not very funny things?! Because they are a natural material, every switch is individual. They can vary in length and thickness so they each have their own particular character. The switch of a willow tree is known (especially in Ireland) as a 'Sally'. They are generally full of sap so very flexible and can vary from a very thin, very stingy little thing to a much thicker brute more akin to a cane.

I once had an adult school mistress who loved switches. It was one of the most orderly and respectful classes in the adult school! Those things were pure evil. It's like having a cane that creates a line of fire and then leaves behind a stinging liquid that is poured all over your butt.

Personally, I'd stay with the strap. :paddle: Your best hope is that your man doesn't think to cut more than one of them at a time because they can split and break if used firmly. That never helped me much because Miss S used to collect them by the dozen and keep them in water just in case. She sometimes went through two or three for a single switching.

Good luck.
Julia
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am not a spammer.
How did you find the board?: Searching Google

Postby flyright » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:42 pm

I've never been switched in my life, but have heard plenty of people talk about being on the receiving end of one. I'm not sure I'd ever want to be in that position and even though I fear a belt or strap most, I'd say definitely try to stick with the strap if you can.
flyright
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: Not a spammer in the slightest.
How did you find the board?: Google search

Postby brightlyblaze » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Funny timing-- I got a text today that said "I suggest good behavior over the next few weeks: it's almost warm enough to take you out back for a switching!" He was mostly kidding, not threatening, because he knows I'm cautiously curious about switches since I've never felt it. But, I also know that he is serious about taking me to the woodshed one of these days................ insert "covering my bottom!" smiley here lol

He tells me it is very different depending on both the thickness, and the speed--- that there is a big difference between slow deliberate strokes, and quick short strokes. I'm not ready to feel either :pray:
brightlyblaze
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am a real person, that is, not a spam bot : )
How did you find the board?: I'm new to the "reality" of being spanked, and have been Googling everything possible to explore.

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I suspect that canes and switches have a certain amount of overlap. A switch on the thicker end of switches, and a cane on the thinner end of canes, feel pretty similar to me.

The thing about a switch is that they're all sting (at least the thinner ones). I don't do so well with sting, so I tend to have a lot more trouble with a switch (or cane, for that matter) than with a strap or belt.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby yoregirl » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Thank you all for your replies. I will try to stay away from switches!

Of course, I am in trouble and have been promised a severe punishment before bed. Hopefully it won't be switches!

wish me luck :(

yoregirl
yoregirl
Rank 1
Rank 1

How did you find the board?: I found this site by a google search for domestic discipline discussion

Postby Eayore » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:24 pm

I wish you the best of luck!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby yoregirl » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Thank you, Eayore.

I lucked out... no switches. Of course, it is hard to feel lucky when you still can't sit. I hate the strap!
yoregirl
Rank 1
Rank 1

Postby jayme » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm

yes you probably did luck out...... I have felt a switch taken to me a few times and they have stung like crazy. narrow and wispy a willow switch feels like a whip but can bite harder because of its woody texture. I would much rather get a strap, even if i couldn't sit afterwards.
jayme

spam_b: i am not a spammer nor do i ever plan to use this site to spam its users
How did you find the board?: board is a long hard and flat piece of wood used for spanking

Return to Punishments