My most intense punishment

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

My most intense punishment

Postby lana » Sat May 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi

I was punished with a new way. It was capzacian lotion (which is a hot pepper cream used for arthritis.)
The spanking was for melting a stapler w my hair straightener which (leaving it on) has been a recurring problem. I thought the stapler was made of metal and propped it up there and left it on next to my pc and it was really plastic so it melted and my HOH was very unpleased.

A few days before this happened my hoh and me had been talking about long distance DD --with my hoh saying it wouldnt work because no enforcement and i stupidly mentioned a chat friend who had to write lines sitting down with capsacian cream on her butt. My hoh remembered this conversation &when I melted the stapler, he thought it would be a great idea. He went out and bought the cream the next day.

I think it would have worked fine if no spanking first but he spanked me w the lexan paddle first about 15 smacks (bare bottom)and then applied the cream. It was horrible . I was yelling and crying with the burning. and it would not come off . The area turned a bright purplish red and felt like the worst burning.
It kept burning all evening even though i applied ice packs. The whole experience was waaay more painful than any other punishment I have ever gotten.

At first (first half hour) my hoh seemed pleased with the results and even laughing about it because i was jumping around and putting ice packs in my jeans. He was saying it had really worked and that he was sure i d never leave my hair curler on again-- but the intense burning did not stop all evening. In the end even my hoh said he thought it was too harsh and says he will prolly not use it with a paddling first again. He had actually used it on himself at one time earlier for muscle pain so he knew it created warnmth; but i think he didnt realize how much worse on a really red bottom. :rubbutt: :dragon:
He will not let me throw it away but he is using it as a threat if i leave on my hair curler again.
Is this a punishment others here have gotten?
Carrie
ps Another reason i posted this here is that my hoh makes me post my punishments, but i didnt want to on my regular dd site because i am embarrassed of what I did since it is a repeat crime. :blush:
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am in a dd relationship and wish to communicate w others
How did you find the board?: On a web browser

Re: My most intense punishment

Postby Eayore » Sun May 29, 2011 1:08 pm

I haven't experienced this myself, but I seem to remember there was a conversation on here about this very thing some time ago.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Sun May 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Ouch! My sympathies! :grouphug:
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I hate spammers and therefore do not do it.
How did you find the board?: Found a link to it from some other site....can't remember which one. Sorry

Postby writegerl » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 am

Different people react to Capsaicin differently, so there is a whole range of severity with it. it is something that needs to be used with care, and is best used infrequently, because it contains neurotoxin. It is safe in small doses, though.

I've had it used on my nether regions, and though I have a crazy high pain tolerance, I thought I was going to die for the first 30 minutes or so, and then it began to subside.

Water doesn't help the pain any and can actually make it worse. Something like olive oil would be a better choice to cool the burn.
writegerl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I went years without filling this out. Pout.
How did you find the board?: a blog. uh oh. a blog isn't 10 letters.

Postby Eayore » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Hiya, Writegerl - nice to hear from you!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Return to Punishments