Caning question

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

Re: Caning question

Postby lana » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 am

[quote="PrttyinPnk"]Sometimes I would love the idea of giving him a good wack with a cane....lol.

Particularly after a difficult discipline session. :impish:

(hopefully he doesn't read this before Wednesday night)[/quote
We got a new Delrin cane that is very whippy from caniac and i got spank today (over my jeans so he could get the feel of it) because I accidentally shouted at my hoh. I got irked at him coz he kept taking things out of thje garbage can and askin g are you sure you want this or this-- one by one. I was trying to participate in a chatroom so it was irking me and I finally said WHY DO YOU THINK THEYRE IN THE GARBAGE CAN? too loud and when he came in from taking out the garbage i had to bend over and hold the arm of the couch and had a session with the new cane. Its way worse than the lexan...

I said after it was over i should get to give him just one stroke with it so he could feel how bad it was but he as usual said "No Way! Dont even think about it unless you want some more.!"

lana aka carrie
TheOlden Days.jpg
TheOlden Days.jpg (15.54 KiB) Viewed 5587 times
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am in a dd relationship and wish to communicate w others
How did you find the board?: On a web browser

Postby Eayore » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 pm

I think he should be willing to try it, you know - just so he realises what it feels like. Not sure if 1 swish would be enough, though.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby lana » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 am

I agree. With the cane for me its the buildup of the intensity as one stroke follows the next,so i cant stay still for it without a bit of time between strokes.
So really he needs to experience 3 in a row :rubhands:

But its never going to happen... :sigh:

lana 0:)

the scolding.jpg
the scolding.jpg (33.48 KiB) Viewed 5572 times

butt up1.JPG
butt up1.JPG (52.78 KiB) Viewed 5572 times
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am in a dd relationship and wish to communicate w others
How did you find the board?: On a web browser

Postby pinecone » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 am

OMGoodness, can I just say how much I love the retro vibe of that curly blonde photo... and the expression on the Chevy Chase looking guy's face! So good.... you have the best pictures!

I can't add anything to the caning conversation because I haven't been caned in years and years, but it sure looks and sounds scary.
pinecone
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: i am def not a spammer!
How did you find the board?: i think i googled ideas for mouthsoaping punishments.... :)

Postby Fred Williamson » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 am

FootballJunkie wrote:Ok...dumb question here, but what is the proper technique to caning?

A quick summary may be helpful:

1. The arm/wrist action. Don't try the dramatic stuff of raising your arm high in the air. It's very difficult to be accurate that way, and accuracy in a caning is very important. Instead, imagine that you are holding a thick book (like a phone directory) under your caning arm - this will limit your arm movement and force you to use your wrist more. Its all in the flick of the wrist, not in a huge arm-swing.

2. The aim. The part of the bottom to aim for is the lower part of the cheeks, just above the crease where the buttocks join the thighs. And don't go any higher than the top of the bum cleavage. Above all, DON'T allow the cane to wrap around onto the hip, so make sure that the tip of the cane is in line with the centre of the cheek that is furthest away from you. Try to achieve parallel strokes throughout the "caning zone" I have described. It helps to place the cane lightly on the bottom before delivering each stroke.

3. How hard to cane? That's up to you and your partner of course, but be aware that a strict caning is ultimately more satisfying for both partners than too light a one. It helps the "bottom" to absorb a harder caning if the "top" delivers the strokes slowly, say not faster than one stroke every 5 seconds or even 10 seconds. If it's any help, my wife and I find that a large number of medium strokes brings better tension-relief than a smaller number of really hard ones (she normally gives me 24, all on the bare).
Fred Williamson
eating cake
eating cake

spam_b: I am definitely not a spammer!
How did you find the board?: Through a browser.

Postby artlover » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 am

pinecone wrote:OMGoodness, can I just say how much I love the retro vibe of that curly blonde photo...

She certainly looks lovely from that angle!
artlover
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am most certainly not a spammer
How did you find the board?: I was googling around and there you were!

Previous

Return to Punishments