Has anybody ever used this site. . .

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

Has anybody ever used this site. . .

Postby girlinneed » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 pm

http://animeotk.com/punishment.php

(I don't know how to create a link, so you'll just have to copy and paste)

I found this a few months ago, I forget what I searched for but it came to this site, and I'm almost ashamed to say I was immediately turned on.

What it is, you enter your name and your partners name, the reason for the punishment, the severity of the punishment (there are 6 levels: very light, light, moderate, moderately hard, very hard and random), the number of implements to use (1-4 or random), which implements to use (there are 15 choices plus four where you can enter your own), which positions to use (you can select up to 11, 6 filled out and 5 spaces to enter your own), state of dress (you can choose anything from fully clothed to fully naked), how many extra punishment (any form none to four or random from 0 to 4), and which extra punishments will be given (you can choose up to 13). Oh, yeah, and each implement you check has a multiplier where it takes the base swats determined from the severity (anywhere from 10 to 200) and mulitplys it by any number you choose.

There's a button on the bottom that says "Let the punishment begin" and when you click it, it will go to a new page entitled Punishment Certificate and will display the randomly chosen (or somewhat random anyway) punishments. Kind of kinky but I liked it anyway. Tell me what you think. J
girlinneed
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: i do not spam or accept spam
How did you find the board?: online search for domestic discipline rulex

Re: Has anybody ever used this site. . .

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 pm

I have just played around with it. Never used it for real.
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I hate spammers and therefore do not do it.
How did you find the board?: Found a link to it from some other site....can't remember which one. Sorry

Return to Punishments