two day punishment

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

two day punishment

Postby lana » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:04 pm

This was for a repeat crime--leaving my haircurler turned on over night. i was told i had to post it on my spanking sites. (Here i dont mind as much since i feel the people here are not as judgmental about ttwd.)
1st night-20 fast strokes of the cane follow by cornertime-- then 20 more then he said that that was just the start and the rest would be tomorrow night

2nd night --10 min cornertime then a lecture about how it could have been pulled off the trivet by the dog and how we would have had no house etc and how it was the 4th time.
Then long warnm up w leather paddle and hand.

Then he asked me what it was for and why i get my bottom heated up and i had to hold the curling iron w 2 hands during whole spanking or he start all over. :grr_top:
Then he smacked me really hard 32 times with 6 hole paddle and i had to say i will not burn down the house after each count.
Then my thighs he smack with the small mahogany paddle dont know how many,

Then he put on the hot pepper cream to make me remember and this burning lasted for all evening.
what i learned-never do it again
how to prevent it--Dont leave it going even for a few minutes and check before bed.
lana
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am in a dd relationship and wish to communicate w others
How did you find the board?: On a web browser

Re: two day punishment

Postby Eayore » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Wow, lana. That's sounds like quite a severe punishment!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby altbob » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:54 pm

It was nice of him to let you off easy Lana. If he needs some ideas for something more drastic, I would be glad to help. I'm really just a service Top, i think thats obvious.
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: Not to spam, or relegate one's self to the lowest dregs of net life, that is the question.
How did you find the board?: Looking up BDSM, came across DD, then TTWD, and Google lit the way.

Postby lana » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:13 pm

altbob wrote:It was nice of him to let you off easy Lana. If he needs some ideas for something more drastic, I would be glad to help. I'm really just a service Top, i think thats obvious.

Thanks but no thanks Bob--he did make his point. :loopy:

Whats a service top??

lana
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby altbob » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Ah well, just trying to help. My suggestions weren't for physical pain.
A service top is a term used in BDSM, sometimes in a derogatory manner. The idea is Top is only there for the sake of the bottom, and has no interest or inherent dominant / sadistic / controlling desires of their own.
For people into BDSM for fun, it's usually an acceptable term. For some of the more lifestyle/ hardcore /old guard / jerks, they may use it in the sense of a wannabe.
In other words, if there isn't a bottom requesting something, the service top is happy not being a top.

On the other hand, asking if someone is a service top is like asking if someone is pregnant. If you get it wrong, you may be dealing with a seriously pissed of person. So wait until a person applies the label to themselves.
Or try calling your Hoh that and see what he does. :pray9: That may be very educational. :lol:
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: Not to spam, or relegate one's self to the lowest dregs of net life, that is the question.
How did you find the board?: Looking up BDSM, came across DD, then TTWD, and Google lit the way.

Postby lana » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 am

altbob wrote:Ah well, just trying to help. My suggestions weren't for physical pain.
A service top is a term used in BDSM, sometimes in a derogatory manner. The idea is Top is only there for the sake of the bottom, and has no interest or inherent dominant / sadistic / controlling desires of their own.
For people into BDSM for fun, it's usually an acceptable term. For some of the more lifestyle/ hardcore /old guard / jerks, they may use it in the sense of a wannabe.
In other words, if there isn't a bottom requesting something, the service top is happy not being a top.

On the other hand, asking if someone is a service top is like asking if someone is pregnant. If you get it wrong, you may be dealing with a seriously pissed of person. So wait until a person applies the label to themselves.
Or try calling your Hoh that and see what he does. :pray9: That may be very educational. :lol:

Hi Bob
I think my Hoh would be just as baffled as me by the term and think it was something like a drill sergent
cause of the word "service"
IMO that if you are able to be a top of any kind and you were willing to enforce the rules and spank when needed that for many subs that would be good enough.

As for the old school jerks you mention, I think there's always people who will put others down instead of encouraging them.

I think if i was single ISO a DDrelationship, my quarrel wouldnt be with a service top roleplaying or even a switch if he says he's one from the start.. What I think is wrong is a guy who poses as a real dom and leads a sub along with the idea of forming a DD or D/s relationship and then suddenly announce that all along he was really a sub who was looking for a female to spank him. :roll: :roll: This hasnt happened to me but Ive read about it happening 3x in other sites.
Most female subs I know in the DD world have zero interest in spanking or disciplining men and say they would find the idea of it off-putting (ie a turnoff). But then most women in DD are more into the traditional thing and this might be different in the BDSM circles-- but I doubt it.

[For some reason Ive never heard anyone complain of the opposite case: ie A female posing as a sub but then switching hats in midstream and revealing that all along she had the secret desire to be a dom who wants to spank her husband/bf]
Last edited by lana on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby altbob » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:18 am

Glad to help.
I have found myself in a mildly analogous situation. I'm not a sub, at all. I'm not a masochist either. Ok, one caveat. Growing up in the country, I have played and do enjoy macho games involving who can take the most pain. But that's an ego thing, not a getting off thing.

However, when using something on someone, I have to try it out to the best of my ability first. Paddles, clamps, whips, etc I can get at least a good sense of on my own. However, I'm getting interested in canes. and I can't do that to myself. So I'm in the position of needing to find someone to do that to me. And from what I read, I want to make sure it's someone skilled. I'm thinking of going to a professional, because then I can tell her exactly what I want, and expect her to do it, since I'm paying and don't want anything illegal.
No restraint
No humil / domination
No warm up / cool down
Just a hard caning, so I know what it will feel like when I do it to someone.
But it also just feels weird, going to one of those places, since I like to be in charge, or at least equal, and I suspect pros tend to get into a Dom headspace when they are doing something like that. Which would piss me off. So I haven't done anything yet, and may just give up and do the best I can to myself.
Whee.
See the things you bottoms don't have to worry about?
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby lana » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 am

Hi Bob
My hoh has never had the slightest interest to find out how something felt. I asked him how he could tell how bad a tool was w/o trying it out on himself first. He said by my reactions.
I wish he would try it out the mahogany paddle on his thigh because if he knew, he wouldnt spank so hard...

As to finding it out by hiring a pro--I would think most pro doms or dommes would listen to what you want (or in your case dont want) and just do it w/o any problem.

lana
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby Eayore » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:24 pm

altbob, my advice is a hard caning without warm up is only for people who are really "into" that sort of thing, i.e. hardened masochists (like me).
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

Postby altbob » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:54 am

@Eeyore - my point is more I won't enjoy it, and don't want to. I need a data point, and would rather it be over in as straight forward and business like manner as possible.
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby Eayore » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:11 pm

OK, got it. My concern was more for any bottoms that might be receiving this from you in due course!

I didn't mean to tell you you shouldn't try it yourself - sorry! That would have been rather patronising.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

Postby babeamyhill » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:45 am

omg lana that sounds way too harsh, I am sooo pleased that the cane isnt involved in any of my punishments coz I couldnt stand the pain. The worst punishment I ever got was with a paddle.
babeamyhill

spam_b: I am not a spammer and never will be
How did you find the board?: by google search on corner time punishment

Postby lana » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Yes it was the worst spanking by far i ever got--but it was the fourth time i did it and it could burn down the house. (I even have burn marks on a few tables.) Now i have to undo the cord and wraap it around the curler each time i go away from it)

Also it wasnt the mahogany all on the thighs--it was only a few on the thighs for trying to move away(which is not good with a paddle). Sometimes when im writing these i do it fast to get it approved and the punishment be over with.
lana :llama:
ps--I havent done it since...
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby ddandme » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Ouch I feel your pain Lana and I hate that smacking the thigh shit too ..
ddandme
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss
How did you find the board?: I found it through a search on Google

Return to Punishments