[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - punishment survey ( bottoms)

punishment survey ( bottoms)

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

punishment survey ( bottoms)

Postby hardhand65 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 am

The purpose of this survey is to see if there are any significant differences in the frequency, severity, and effectiveness of punishments based on the age, sex, and relationship between bottoms and tops.

please feel free to add to this thread with your answers to the following questions or if you prefer you can send me your answers in a PM or an email to hardhand65@gmail.com.

Many thanks in advance for your participation

Questions:

1. Approximate age of the bottom?

2. Sex of the bottom?

3. Approximate age of the top?

4. Sex of the Top?

5. Relationship between top and bottom?

6. How frequently are you punished?

7. What actions of the bottom result in punishment?

8. How are you punished ( implements and positions)?

9. How long do punishment sessions last?

10. Are you punished to tears?

11. What is your reaction when you know you are going to be punished, but before the punishment is administered?

12. How do you react while being punished?

13. How do you react when the punishment is completed?

14. How long after the completion of the punishment does any discomfort last?

15. If your punishment deters future behavior how long does the modification last?

16. Describe any ritual involved in the punishment session or any other information you would like to ad
hardhand65
eating cake
eating cake

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: punishment survey ( bottoms)

Postby splorange » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 am

Hmmm, cool! I'll be fairly brief but wanted to put it on the board so anyone who's interested can have a look.

1. Approximate age of the bottom? 21-25

2. Sex of the bottom? F

3. Approximate age of the top? 31-35

4. Sex of the Top? M

5. Relationship between top and bottom? Dating

6. How frequently are you punished? Weekly

7. What actions of the bottom result in punishment? breaking pre-defined rules intended for my success, well-being and safety; not showing respect

8. How are you punished ( implements and positions)? Hand or wooden hairbrush, otk or kneeling

9. How long do punishment sessions last? 5-10 minutes

10. Are you punished to tears? Almost never

11. What is your reaction when you know you are going to be punished, but before the punishment is administered? When punishment is 'awarded' (for lack of a better word) I either accept or resist it. Resistance results in the punishment being upped. Directly before punishment I am often fearful but always cooperative.

12. How do you react while being punished? try to stay still, grip a pillow or bury my face in it. if I'm being made to count aloud my voice usually starts in a murmur and becomes shakier.

13. How do you react when the punishment is completed? Grateful and very affectionate.

14. How long after the completion of the punishment does any discomfort last? Between a few hours and 2 days.

15. If your punishment deters future behavior how long does the modification last? No set pattern.

16. Describe any ritual involved in the punishment session or any other information you would like to ad
Nothing really.
'I had made the mistake of powering up my consciousness without having the appropriate scaffolding in place'

Marni Jackson, 'Pain'
splorange
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Louise » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:02 am

Louise
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Postby Ladyinredbottom » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:34 pm

1. Approximate age of the bottom? 35

2. Sex of the bottom? F

3. Approximate age of the top? 39

4. Sex of the Top? M

5. Relationship between top and bottom? Married

6. How frequently are you punished? 2-3 times a week

7. What actions of the bottom result in punishment? Disrespect of my HOH, Not taking care of myself properly, swearing in front of the children, talking on my cell while driving

8. How are you punished ( implements and positions)? Mostly the cane and the Lexan paddle. Leaning over the bed with my palms extended.

9. How long do punishment sessions last? Anywhere from 5-15 minutes depending on the severity of the infraction

10. Are you punished to tears? When its for attitude yes always. If for anything else no.

11. What is your reaction when you know you are going to be punished, but before the punishment is administered? I get a knot in my stomach and I feel scared and ashamed of my behavior.

12. How do you react while being punished? I stay as still as possible and count out the strokes at my HOH's request. I usually wiggle around a bit involuntarily.

13. How do you react when the punishment is completed? I'm usually apologetic and submissive to my HOH

14. How long after the completion of the punishment does any discomfort last? Anywhere from 10-60 minutes

15. If your punishment deters future behavior how long does the modification last? Most times at least a week

Ladyinredbottom
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Return to Punishments