intense spanking recently

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

Re: intense spanking recently

Postby mickey » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm

lana -- Sorry your discipline didn't work out as well as you'd hoped. Hope you've found some resolution there?

Thanks for the feedback, wickednurse.

At this point, we have a system that we both think works pretty well. More gentle and easier for me to submit to, while still having all the elements of discipline that I need.

I lie down on the bed over pillows and clasp my hands tightly together in front of me.

If I move a hand back, then my hands are restrained in front of me and the number of swats I get is doubled.

I like this, because it trains me to stay in control and to submit willingly rather than being totally overtaken or immobilized.

And while it's plenty painful as a punishment, it's not so overwhelming that I feel a need to talk my way out of it. These days, if I need discipline or even just maintenance or stress relief, I can ask for it. That's a big relief, and it keeps every spanking from being unbearably severe.
mickey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: intense spanking recently

Postby wicked nurse » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 am

A lot of things I've read elsewhere seem to suggest that asking for a spanking somehow diminishes something from it, but I've found it to be an excellent tool in my own relationship too!
wicked nurse
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I am most definitely not a spam bot.
How did you find the board?: Bing search for dd (many google searches did not reveal this
Site)

Previous

Return to Punishments