[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - intense spanking recently

intense spanking recently

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

Re: intense spanking recently

Postby mickey » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm

lana -- Sorry your discipline didn't work out as well as you'd hoped. Hope you've found some resolution there?

Thanks for the feedback, wickednurse.

At this point, we have a system that we both think works pretty well. More gentle and easier for me to submit to, while still having all the elements of discipline that I need.

I lie down on the bed over pillows and clasp my hands tightly together in front of me.

If I move a hand back, then my hands are restrained in front of me and the number of swats I get is doubled.

I like this, because it trains me to stay in control and to submit willingly rather than being totally overtaken or immobilized.

And while it's plenty painful as a punishment, it's not so overwhelming that I feel a need to talk my way out of it. These days, if I need discipline or even just maintenance or stress relief, I can ask for it. That's a big relief, and it keeps every spanking from being unbearably severe.
mickey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: intense spanking recently

Postby wicked nurse » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 am

A lot of things I've read elsewhere seem to suggest that asking for a spanking somehow diminishes something from it, but I've found it to be an excellent tool in my own relationship too!
wicked nurse
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Previous

Return to Punishments