I cant beleive this one....

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

I cant beleive this one....

Postby preciouswifey » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 am

I cant beleive the punishment he gave to me!!!! He made me go get the hairbrush which i HATE!! and he pulled my panties down and put me over his knee and really let me have it!! Then he makes me lay across the bed and uses his belt across my behind and upper legs!! Thats the worse!! So i am thinking the punishment was over but I wa wrong but with me already being sore he told me that he was tired of punishing me for the same thing 2 many times so that he made sure I would think about my saftely that he was going to give me a Brazilian wax as a punishment!!! He had went and got the wax already bc he knew he was going to punish me so He made me get on all fours and then lift a leg up the whole 9 yards!! Needless to say I am completely hairless down there frome the front all the way to the back. He saw a few hairs and decided to pluck them!!! OUCH!!!!! HE REALLY PUNSIHED ME!! Has anyone else been given this as a punishment?? Iam sorry if i gave out any ideas trust me I am sooo sorry about that!!!
preciouswifey

spam_b: I am not a spammer I think they are soo annoying!!
How did you find the board?: the internet

Re: I cant beleive this one....

Postby MissChief » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:19 am

A waxing as punishment?

To me that seems unreasonably harsh. I'm curious, what did you do that merited such a reaction?
MissChief
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: No spam here, I never really ate the stuff anyway, didn't like the texture.
How did you find the board?: I came upon this site through a McBlog.

Postby preciouswifey » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 pm

We have gone thru this one over and over again I have a bad habit of not locking the front door and when I came in I had bags in my hand and I had to go to the bathroom so I just shut the door real quick threw my bags down and ran to the bathroom and I forgot to come back and lock the door. So you know i was cleaning up and just doing things around the house and then it was about time for him to come home so I jumped in the shower and he came home EARLY!!! and caught me in the shower with the front door unlocked and the alarm wasnt set (which I hate setting it) So he was LIVID!!! He has always warned me he was going to wax me as a punishment and he did it!! it really hurt like crazy!!! :scold:
preciouswifey

spam_b: I am not a spammer I think they are soo annoying!!
How did you find the board?: the internet

Postby miss.sassy.jess » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Hmm, I get waxed regularly anyway, so I don't think that'd be a good punishment for me at all! but you're right, it is Owies! But totally tolerable.
miss.sassy.jess

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I'm an actual person who resides in Canada.
How did you find the board?: A friend of mine told me about it. I'm not sure if he's registered here or not, but I know he lurks.

Postby Eayore » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Hello, miss.sassy.jess! That sounds interesting! I'd love to hear more from you.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby littlegrasshopper » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:35 am

Its sore enough being waxed by proffesionals, as punishment it seems pretty ouchie
Beths
littlegrasshopper
eating cake
eating cake

spam_b: I am not a spammer, i am a real person.
How did you find the board?: I googled ttwd becaue i didnt know what it was (i was reading about DD) and i ended up here.

Postby ChelseaCU » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Wow, I've never heard of waxing as punishment- but I bet that really hurt!
ChelseaCU
eating cake
eating cake

spam_b: I'm definitely not a spammer. :)
How did you find the board?: Recommended through a friend.

Return to Punishments