[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - This is not going to be fun...

This is not going to be fun...

Yeah. Sometimes, you just want to tell other people about the punishment you got (or gave). Come here for commiseration, or as a way to process through your experiences.

This is not going to be fun...

Postby bottomhusband » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:00 am

So in my relationship it is typically up to me to let my wife know when I feel like I deserve a punishment. She doesn't mind doing it but isn't very proactive about staying on top of me. With that being said, I have felt like I needed a pretty solid punishment for the last few days, and haven't worked up the stones to bring it to her attention yet. Not sure what my deal is lately but I have been kind of a grouch, disrespectful, and haven't really paid any attention to her needs... :blush: I know I need to stop being so selfish but can't seem to get out of this cycle :help:

I have decided that I am going to talk to her tomorrow about it, which will most certainly lead to a very harsh spanking for me. I know I deserve it and I will be able to get into a better headspace once it is over but man am I terrified!

Wish me luck, I'll let you all know how it goes...
bottomhusband
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: This is not going to be fun...

Postby blackbird » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 am

I'm wishing you very good luck with taking your punishment Bottomhusband. I know that place you describe very well!
I will think of you.
B
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Oscar Wilde
blackbird
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby bottomhusband » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 am

Thanks Blackbird,
I remember reading on one of the other threads that it seems like bottoms tend to need ttwd more than the tops, and that was pretty evident to me when I talked with my wife. I explained to her all the reasons why I felt I needed a punishment and she said she didn't really think I had been that bad recently and that I was over reacting! I was kind of shocked because I have been a little bit of an ass to her lately and thought for sure she would be on board immediately.

After a little bit of talking I was able to bring to her attention some things she had forgotten about and she agreed that a punishment was in order, so up to the bedroom we went for a hard spanking to help adjust my attitude. It certainly did the trick... There is a lot more in store for me on Sunday as well, including me cleaning the entire apartment and getting more spankings for anything that is less that perfectly clean. There will also be a decent amount of line writing in addition to everything else. Oh yeah and I am responsible for walking the dogs for the next week (we usually do it together or split it up between us.)

Even though it seems like a lot I still feel better being held accountable for my actions and behaviors and am glad I did it.
bottomhusband
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Sounds great! Good to hear about this.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: