"No Attitude Zone"

Yeah. Sometimes, you just want to tell other people about the punishment you got (or gave). Come here for commiseration, or as a way to process through your experiences.

"No Attitude Zone"

Postby DaddysLucy » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm

We are in a no-attitude zone, tonight. I got a little sulky earlier when Daddy teased me about something, so Daddy made me stand with my hands on the bar, bent at the waist, with my strap balanced on the small of my back. For probably 5 or 10 minutes. Then, I got a hand spanking over Daddy's lap. I still wasn't cheerful, and I pouted. So he directed me to the bed, and I got 40 strokes with the strap (it was 20, but then I kicked and pouted, so it was doubled. And then I got 5 more for attitude during the spanking). Then I was told that tonight was a "No Attitude Zone" in our house and there would be no tolerance for attitude or pouting of any kind, because Daddy was in "just the mood" to deal with that. So, when I was told to go back to the living room, I stomped there. Daddy made me try again. So I teased Daddy by walking really slowly and shuffling my steps. So I got 10 more really hard strokes with the strap. Sigh.

He's not mad, and I'm not hurt, I'm just gently testing and enjoying that he's responding to me. We had a rough night last night, so I think both of us are enjoying the opportunity to get things back on the right track, and I am being spanked for every little thing tonight. Which is nice. :)
DaddysLucy
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I promise!
How did you find the board?: Punishment Book, I think

Re: "No Attitude Zone"

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:21 am

Hee, yeah, I know how that feels. Love it. Sometimes S will just look at me and say, "trust me, you DON'T wanna mess with me tonight" and sometimes I will anyway. And getting spanked or punished for every little thing sometimes is nice--I think if EVERY day was like that, I'd start to feel overwhelmed, and like I couldn't behave, but to have evenings where she's just being really strict about me being a brat...makes me feel all safe. And, I think she likes it, too, when she's in that mood, able to comfortably give me what I need, and we both end up enjoying the playing.
Nic

Sing 'til you're breaking glass
or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I don't like spam. It's gross. Meat in a can is wrong.
How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:38 pm

my problem with days like that is that sometimes my inner brat is a bit of an experimenter... it's like "oh, really, and what happens if i do *this*? how about if i do *THAT*? and then i go and..."

you get the picture. it's not even expressly meant to tick w off... it's just... bratting. to find out what will happen. just out of curiosity.

but then, we all know where that leads. :rubbutt: :whip:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:34 pm

I wish my hubby and I could have days like that, but with young kids and with him working 6 nights out of a rotation of 8 does not allow for days like that.

I know this sounds wierd, but I'm envious. I think you are very lucky to have the ability to have days like that. :D
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: Spam is maybe the nastiest meat on the planet. Smells like cat food, but even my cats won't eat it.
How did you find the board?: Googled domestic discipline and one thing lead to another and poof.

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 am

doesn't sound weird at all to me. i think that even without DD, i'd be pretty miserable with that schedule... so little time to spend together as grown-ups. do i remember correctly when you mentioned there's a chance that situation will change sometime soon?
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby DaddysLucy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:31 am

sometimes my inner brat is a bit of an experimenter
Mine is too, so I spent a lot of time that evening over the back of the bed or over Daddy's lap.
to have evenings where she's just being really strict about me being a brat...makes me feel all safe. And, I think she likes it, too, when she's in that mood, able to comfortably give me what I need, and we both end up enjoying the playing.
It does make me feel really safe and reassured to have the nights when Daddy is in "just the mood" to spank me for every little thing. So then I start "acting up" (not really) to see what will happen, and how short the leash really is. It's comforting.

It was nice to know, too, that when I needed there to be there was a stopping point. I don't remember what happened, but during my last spanking late in the evening, after I'd said I was hungry, I got really upset and offended that Daddy was spanking me so hard. He continued to spank me for a minute, but saw that the mood had changed a lot, and just said, "Did your blood sugar crash, baby?" I think it had. I was sulky for a few minutes because I felt like I'd ruined the scene, and in the kitchen he put his arms around me and just said, "You're fine, baby, we're fine. Don't worry about it and eat something, now," and I did and then it was cuddle/ be close time.

It's been an anxious week for me for a lot of valid and invalid reasons, so I've been having a lot of mood swings and throwing a lot of mini-tantrums, and it's been nice to see that he can take that in stride and keep the structure in place. It's taken him a while to get here, so I'm all filled with loving feelings this morning :)
DaddysLucy
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I promise!
How did you find the board?: Punishment Book, I think

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:09 pm

JigsawAnalogy wrote:doesn't sound weird at all to me. i think that even without DD, i'd be pretty miserable with that schedule... so little time to spend together as grown-ups. do i remember correctly when you mentioned there's a chance that situation will change sometime soon?
doesn't sound weird at all to me. i think that even without DD, i'd be pretty miserable with that schedule... so little time to spend together as grown-ups. do i remember correctly when you mentioned there's a chance that situation will change sometime soon?

Well, the job he was looking into was about 45 miles from where we live. So, with the price of gas it was impossible for him to accept the job. However he is still looking for a job that has better hours where he makes at least what he is making now.

So, hopefully this situation will work itself out soon. I think that we have been on this schedule for so long that it is starting to take it's toll on both of us. We never get to spend much time together and he doesn't get to spend a lot of time with the kids and I think that it is wearing us both down.

He is tired, from all the working and trying to rearrange his sleeping habits on his days off to spend some time with the family. And, I am tired from being with the kids for 24/7 without a break, being pregnant, and taking care of everything else without help.

I really think the stress of this schedule is what is causing all of our problems right now, not to mention my frustrations and anxieties.

My inner brat is definately showing its ugly head this week. I know it, he knows it, heck even the kids know it. All there is to see is will he do anything about it.
:brat:
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: Spam is maybe the nastiest meat on the planet. Smells like cat food, but even my cats won't eat it.
How did you find the board?: Googled domestic discipline and one thing lead to another and poof.

Return to Confessions of Consequences