[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - So, who's been naughty and who's been nice?

So, who's been naughty and who's been nice?

For all those things not specifically on topic, but which you feel like sharing.

So, who's been naughty and who's been nice?

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:03 am

Life has continued in its hectic pace. In addition to the usual busy-ness of life, and the busy-ness of the holidays, I think we've had three dinner parties, one regular (but large) party, and a couple of casual gatherings at our house in the past 4 1/2 weeks, as well as going out socially quite a few times. And the social whirl still has two weeks to go. We'll see if I can make it through to the end! It doesn't help that I also had a week of the flu, and then our car got rear-ended and totaled, so I had to deal with going to the doctor about the whiplash, and figure out what to do about a car.

I may need to revise my goal of waiting until life calms down, and figure out how to spend time on the board when I'm really busy.

Wishing luck to everyone that they only get switches and coal in their stockings if that's something they WANT to get!
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: So, who's been naughty and who's been nice?

Postby Eayore » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Sorry to hear about the whiplash and the car.

By strange coincidence I also got into a bit of a car smash. Mine was the Saturday before Christmas. Our car is a write-off and I suffered a cracked rib, and a lot of cuts and bruises. Actually though, I count myself lucky to be alive as it could have turned out a lot worse.

So I have been feeling very sore over the Christmas break so far, taking it easy and behaving myself in my usual way, i.e. not really.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby splorange » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm so sorry that both of you are in pain. Please take it easy. Whiplash and cracked ribs won't heal themselves overnight. On a secondary note, happy new year to all.
'I had made the mistake of powering up my consciousness without having the appropriate scaffolding in place'

Marni Jackson, 'Pain'
splorange
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:35 pm

And a happy, healthy new year to all of you!
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks. splorange - and the same to you!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Return to Daily Life and Off Topic