BBCodes (and smilies)

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

BBCodes (and smilies)

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:12 pm

I was just playing around with making a custom BBCode for this board.

This is what happens when you click on the "rant" button.

Mostly, it's just for my own amusement and edification, but I thought it might also be fun. Cool. I think it *does* work, which means that if you want to put a rant, it will now show up highlighted in red. No real reason. Just thought it would be fun to have some silliness.
:rantswitch:

If there is some code you'd like the board to have (basic things with text formatting, please!), put a request here, and I can see if I can figure out how to do it. It's not terribly hard.

Oh, and you may as well add any requests for smilies (not that we don't already have plenty, but I'm fine with adding more).
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Re: BBCodes (and smilies)

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu May 08, 2008 4:51 pm

so w was complaining there weren't enough "happy" smilies, so i put in some new ones. all the old ones are still there (click "view more smilies" below the frantic animation to your left if you don't see one of your favorites).

i acknowledge these aren't all happy smilies, but *some* of them are. and they amuse me.

:cow: :sheep:
plus, who doesn't love dancing and jumping barnyard animals?

:present:
or presents.
:scribe:
plus, this one seemed good for representing writing lines.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Re: BBCodes (and smilies)

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Thu May 08, 2008 11:51 pm

These new smiley's are sooo cute. :thanks: :sing:
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: Spam is maybe the nastiest meat on the planet. Smells like cat food, but even my cats won't eat it.
How did you find the board?: Googled domestic discipline and one thing lead to another and poof.

Return to FAQ