[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Hey, cool, SKINS!

Hey, cool, SKINS!

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

Hey, cool, SKINS!

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:30 pm

So I finally got around to finding some skins for the board. I'll probably be editing some of the ones I uploaded, so they don't have someone else's name on them, stuff like that.

If you don't like the current default, you can go to the "User control panel" (top left, under the navigation thingy) and choose "board preferences" then scroll down to "my board style" and choose a different style.

Plenty of options, perhaps more to come. Particularly if I find one that is spanking themed, naturally. :nanana:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: Hey, cool, SKINS!

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Ok. So I found a skin I liked even better, and switched to it. If it's annoying to you to read it, go to the User Control Panel in the upper RIGHT and choose one you like better.

This one is truly delighting me, though. :many:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:31 pm

I love it! :woohoo:
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Rose » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:03 pm

Neat! I think this looks awesome! But I might have to go play with the other skins to see what they look like...

:weasel: <-- gratuitous smilie
Rose
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:51 pm

I figured that it was ok to use this skin, which *can* be a little challenging to view, so long as people had other options available.

Hope you enjoy them. Sure, the point of the board is to have the conversations, but it's like putting up art on the walls... sets a particular tone, and makes the place a little more distinct.

:parrot: <== another gratuitous smilie
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby writegerl » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:20 pm

I love the swirls one. It's so pretty!

writegerl
Rank 3
Rank 3