[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - About the culture of this board: Q&A version

About the culture of this board: Q&A version

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

About the culture of this board: Q&A version

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 pm

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: About the culture of this board: Q&A version

Postby Dreamgirl » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:32 pm

JA:
When I saw your first announcement, I thought you were pretty mad, and since I'm a new member and had posted a few comments, I thought I might have said something inappropriate on the forum. So I thought I would just lay low and be a lurker for a while :-D
But then I saw this one and I feel much better because your tone is much more, what's the word, I can't think of it, just less mad.

I like this forum because it makes me realize that there is no standard formula for dd and I like the phrase ttwd. It's very flexible and encompassing. I realize that my views on dd are pretty naive, mostly from reading lots of spanking stories and watching spanking videos :lol: I only started seriously searching for info on spanking a little over a year ago trying to understand my fascination with spanking. The people here however all have personal experiences with it and they seem to know what they are talking about. I really enjoy reading other people's real life stories. It's fascinating to me that there are sooooo many variations of this dd thing (not to mention all the jargons!!).

Anyway, I'm rambling. Just wanted to thank you all for sharing your stories and views/perspectives.

Ok I got a long night ahead of me with school work. Time for a cup of tea ...

Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 am

When I frst stumbled across this site I was actually looking for a place that I could find information about ttwd while being pregnant. While nobody here had that specific information I found that everyone was extremely supportive and encouraging. I stuck around because of the atmosphere. Even after disappearing for a short time do to personal reasons. I returned as soon as I could. I missed all of the support and friendships (if everybody don't mind me using that word) that I had found here. I hope it never changes. :hmmmmm: :yeahthat:
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Dreamgirl, I can't speak for JA, but I'd like to tell you it would never have occurred to me that you would see that post as referring to you! I honestly can't think of one thing you have written which I would have called "inappropriate" in any way.

Just wanted to say that. :welcome:

I think we are lucky to have new people join like you and Julia, and 'old friends' who have returned like Naughty butt Nice.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:18 pm

I for one am completely comfortable calling you folks friends.

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b:

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Oops!

:luvya:

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b:

Postby TryingReallyHard » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

:yeahthat:
~TRH
"The pressure makes us stronger; the struggle makes us hunger.
The hard lessons make the difference, and the difference makes it worth it." -Fireflight
TryingReallyHard
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:23 am

I do consider many of the members of this board my friends. In a lot of ways, I'm closer with people here than people I see in person on a regular basis, because I'm a lot more open when typing than I am at, say, a dinner party. :cheesy:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Dreamgirl » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 am

Dreamgirl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: