tops and bottoms

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

should the tops and bottoms sections only be visible to members of those groups?

yes
38%
no
8%
maybe
23%
I don't know
23%
I don't care
8%
other
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: tops and bottoms

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Fri May 30, 2008 10:26 pm

well, and remember: there is technically nothing stopping you from either signing up as a top, should you want to have the temptation presented (i believe you can sign up as a member of both "tops" and "bottoms"). heck, you could sign up with a separate account, and read and post as though you were some mythical top... you could argue that having to go out for ice cream every single day would be an *excellent* punishment, for instance.

:teeter:

i think being disobedient should (at least sometimes) require a little effort on our parts. :world:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Sat May 31, 2008 1:07 am

Temptation is a great thing, however, I can never overcome it. I will fail everytime :teeter: . EVIL WILL CONQUER ALL (at least in my head, my angel is way too quiet and my devil...well...screams like the devil >:) ).
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: Spam is maybe the nastiest meat on the planet. Smells like cat food, but even my cats won't eat it.
How did you find the board?: Googled domestic discipline and one thing lead to another and poof.

Postby Rose » Sat May 31, 2008 9:59 am

heck, you could sign up with a separate account, and read and post as though you were some mythical top... you could argue that having to go out for ice cream every single day would be an *excellent* punishment, for instance.

Yeah, except that then they'd know that it was one of us, :typing: and they might even figure out we'd been plotting... and then we'd all be in trouble. :whip:
Rose
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby Rose » Sat May 31, 2008 10:02 am

D'oh! I just realized that this isn't in the "Bottoms only" section. Well, now the tops would definitely realize we'd been plotting...
Rose
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sat May 31, 2008 10:26 am

frankly, despite all those warnings about how "you never know who someone is on the internet, they are probably *all* pretending to be someone they aren't," i think that unless y'all are far better at pretending than you appear to be... the tops don't have to worry about us pretending to be tops and joining the board under false pretenses. :typing:

:parrot: :arr: :pirate2:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Sat May 31, 2008 2:41 pm

JA, are you forming your own pirate crew there. If so, I want to join. I always wanted to try being a pirate. Sounds like fun.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG! Me matey. :fencing:
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: Spam is maybe the nastiest meat on the planet. Smells like cat food, but even my cats won't eat it.
How did you find the board?: Googled domestic discipline and one thing lead to another and poof.

Previous

Return to FAQ