rank icon!!

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

rank icon!!

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:46 pm

i finally found a program that will animate gif files for me, so i'll start working on making more ranks. right now, everyone is either a newbie or at rank one, but that will surely change as i get more pictures done.

the one i made isn't perfect, but it does amuse me immensely. hope y'all like it!
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Re: rank icon!!

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:14 pm

I find it very cute, and goodness the butt gets red rather quickly. Owwwwww! :rubbutt:
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: Spam is maybe the nastiest meat on the planet. Smells like cat food, but even my cats won't eat it.
How did you find the board?: Googled domestic discipline and one thing lead to another and poof.

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:26 pm

If you go to Members and sort by post count and descending you will see a lot of people getting their butts spanked in a row. It is like watching synchronized spanking (you know that could be a new sport). :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle:

:rofl:
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: Spam is maybe the nastiest meat on the planet. Smells like cat food, but even my cats won't eat it.
How did you find the board?: Googled domestic discipline and one thing lead to another and poof.

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:27 pm

well, the spankee in question is still pretty new at this, ya know? you only need ten posts to get that icon!

(seriously, it's that i wanted it to get redder with each smack, and still haven't got the fine-tuning down for the images. it's a work in progress.)
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:15 pm

I think it is wonderful!!!!!
W-Jigsaw's Boss

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b: Still haven't tried spam musubi.
How did you find the board?: I married a(n equally) smart lady who made it.

Postby Submit2You » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:38 pm

I like this...you solved one of my "not knowing what I'm doing" problems...now I don't have to try to find a pic...thanks bunches :mademyday:
*OUCH*
Submit2You
Rank 2
Rank 2

Return to FAQ