new rank!!

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

new rank!!

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:17 pm

now people have something to aspire to: i managed the learning curve on a new drawing program (paint.net, as opposed to using my photo editor for drawing) and made a new rank icon!

still not perfect, but i think i'm improving. we'll see how much progress i can make with doing animations.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Re: new rank!!

Postby DaddysLucy » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:25 am

I love this. And it made me tell Daddy that we have to invest in a hairbrush, because it's sad that I am a Rank Two, and yet have never been spanked with a hairbrush! We're going to see if we can find a pretty antique one. I'll post photos if/ when we do :)
DaddysLucy
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I promise!
How did you find the board?: Punishment Book, I think

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:37 am

GOOD GRIEF! lucy, *think* about this! you really don't want a hairbrush, or if you do, you might want to go with one of those paddle type brushes they sell at the drug store, which are all bark and no bite. don't subject yourself to a hairbrush spanking just because it was the next implement i thought of!!

plus, the rate of reddening on the model in the icon, compared to the handspanking one, is not accurate. i just got a better painting program!
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby DaddysLucy » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:05 am

Hahahaha. Yeah, but a nice antique one would be so pretty! I do have a plastic paddle brush that he has spanked me with a few times, so maybe I have some idea? Or maybe it's totally different. I'm a spanko... what do you expect?

But maybe out of fear for my over-curious bottom, you could pick an implement you know I've already had used on me for rank 3...?
DaddysLucy
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I promise!
How did you find the board?: Punishment Book, I think

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:12 am

I hope a new rank comes up soon and I am eligible for it, because I hate hairbrush spankings. They sting way too much in just one spot.

Good luck Lucy. I hope your new brush is very pretty, because that would be the only reason to like it. :yeahthat:
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: Spam is maybe the nastiest meat on the planet. Smells like cat food, but even my cats won't eat it.
How did you find the board?: Googled domestic discipline and one thing lead to another and poof.

Return to FAQ