[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Statistics...

Statistics...

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

Statistics...

Postby UKsub » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:26 am

Hi fellow perverts...
I've not been a member here long, but am finding this forum to be really great... :mademyday:
I was wondering how many active members we have here, also what the percentage is between sub and dom ie. percentages of sub men to dom men and sub women to dom women....
Don't suppose anyone has any ideas do they?? Just wondering is all..
UKsub
UKsub
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: Statistics...

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:34 pm

if you don't mind, i'll move this post over to the board FAQ section.

basic stuff: you should be able to click on "members" to see how many people there are, and if you sort by post count, you'll get an idea of how active people are.

people who have chosen to identify as "top" or "bottom" have their names in different colors: purple for bottoms, blue for tops. you can access that somewhere in your user control panel, and *should* be able to sign up for one or the other (or i suppose both). your name changes color if you make one of them your primary identification.

kinda zoned right now, but hopefully this answer will give you the tools to answer your own question.
:peace:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby UKsub » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks JA, sorry if I posted in the wrong place!
UKsub
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm

there's really no *wrong* place to post, but i figured that if people are looking later, this fits a little better with board FAQ. :)
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Return to FAQ