[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - difficulty seeing active topics

difficulty seeing active topics

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

difficulty seeing active topics

Postby Disobedient Girl » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:41 am

for the last few days when I click on view active topics if I'm not logged in nothing comes up, and if I am only the private section shows. To see if anyone has posted I'm having to scroll through the board index ... thought I'd let you know. It happens for GD, too and also, I think for Rapunzel. Perhaps it is a British problem??

Hope you and W are keeping ok.
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: difficulty seeing active topics

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 pm

thanks for letting me know about this. i updated the board to the latest version, and hadn't noticed any differences myself, since i rarely click the active topics button. i'll see what i can do to fix that.

**update** i'm pretty sure i fixed it. for some reason, the latest update to the board software turned off the notification for everything but the private forum, and i had to go through and change each forum individually. but, as i said, i am pretty sure i fixed the problem. feel free to let me know if there are still things you're not seeing, or if you're seeing something that shouldn't be there.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Re: difficulty seeing active topics

Postby Disobedient Girl » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 pm

thanks. view active topics brings up recent posts now and looks like it always used to but I did have to go through the board index to find this post to reply to .. thanks again though, I find it easier to use the board like this.
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Return to FAQ