[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - So are the smileys generic??

So are the smileys generic??

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

So are the smileys generic??

Postby bodack » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 pm

I am into computer wargames and I was on a forum looking for a smiley and what did I see?? something very similar to this. :hairbrush: Actually it is one you used to have where the spanking was animated and the butt turned red.

Did I by chance find a fellow traveller??
bodack
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: So are the smileys generic??

Postby Eayore » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 am

I think this smiley should be universally available. It is very expressive, easy to decode.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 am

well, i have to admit that, aside from the "bi polar bear" designed by bec, i got the smileys for the board by doing a google search for animated smileys. so they definitely show up on other forums where the administrators got their smileys by the same method. i suppose i could have designed them myself, but that would've been far more hassle than i thought it was worth.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby BickaBecka » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 am

Speaking of smiles, if you have any requests, I'd be happy to make some. I feel a little depressed at times, and making some smilies would be a good distraction!
Bec
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Tue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm

I think there are spankos everywhere, and people's various kinks and quirks are more likely to show up on the internet where people feel comfortable being themselves.

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b:

Return to FAQ