New Today

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

New Today

Postby joesfavorite » Mon May 10, 2010 12:54 pm

I am new to this site today. Happy birthday to me. How is everyone? We do the things we do, we have been married for 10 years and happy for 2 when we started things we do . It has been great the love and respect we show for eachother is great. I do get punished a lot by Daddy, :pray: and do i deserve it. i can tell you this if i keep playing on the computer and dont get my chores done i am gonna get it. i need the structure in my life, and Daddy loves to give it to me. The sex is great too.
joesfavorite
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I just want to read a few stories and make a few comments
How did you find the board?: i have been surfing the web to find a good site

Re: New Today

Postby Disobedient Girl » Mon May 10, 2010 1:18 pm

What sort of punishments do you get? We are all very nosey here!
Girl and Bec - different but equal
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: i am not a spammer
How did you find the board?: 'punishment book' from a google search, then a link from there to a blog, and thence to this forum, ,

Postby joesfavorite » Mon May 10, 2010 4:03 pm

i love nosey. Well i get my computer taken away that is horrible. He will make me do dirty work like carry fire wood or something that gets me dirty. i donot like dirty. Sometimes he will make me satisfy his needs for sex and not me. (I dont know how much we can say on this site.) Every punishment starts with a good and i mean good spanking. The punishment always fits the crime. I love this lifestyle because i need the structure. I have a feeling i am going to be in trouble today because i didnt do anything on my list because i found this site today and i have done nothing but sit at the computer.
joesfavorite
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I just want to read a few stories and make a few comments

Postby joesfavorite » Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 am

Real sore butt today folks. i cant seem to keep my big mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joesfavorite
Rank 2
Rank 2

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:02 pm

I know that feeling, of not being able to keep your mouth shut. I hear soap works wonders for it....

Regarding how much you can say, for the most part, we're pretty laid back about that! I think most of us feel cautious about it though, so we usually warn people like

**Warning, stuff below contains sexual stuff!**

Just so if ppl don't want to read about it, they can avoid it!
Nic

Sing 'til you're breaking glass
or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I don't like spam. It's gross. Meat in a can is wrong.
How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby Miss Jenna » Tue May 11, 2010 6:53 pm

nosey is good....we are ALL nosey and we wanna know details!!! :rubhands:
Miss Jenna
Rank 1
Rank 1

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Sat May 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I say as long as it's legal, safe, sane and consensual, type away, but spoilers don't hurt. There are also those thingies where it's dark and you have to highlight it to read the words, if you're really not sure about something...
W-Jigsaw's Boss

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b: Still haven't tried spam musubi.
How did you find the board?: I married a(n equally) smart lady who made it.

Return to FAQ