[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - chat room?? please!

chat room?? please!

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

chat room?? please!

Postby Miss Jenna » Tue May 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Just asking again.....

Do we have a chat place and time?? weekdays or weekends??? weekends are easier for me and I would love to
chat and talk to all of you....to get to know you all better. It would benefit ALL of us. Do you agree?

just requesting....

Miss Jenna xxxx
Miss Jenna
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: chat room?? please!

Postby Eayore » Wed May 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Welcome back, Miss Jenna. It is so nice to hear from you again. It seems such a long time.

I think there are some on the board who like to chat, but I'm not into it myself so I don't really know whether it is being actively pursued or not.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: chat room?? please!

Postby joesfavorite » Wed May 12, 2010 8:56 pm

That would be nice. i would love to chat. i am in and out all of the time. i am taking a break from work we are working on my submissive side. i have been sore. :writing1:
joesfavorite
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Return to FAQ