[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Joining the board

Joining the board

What is this board about? What are the guidelines? This is also where I'll post general announcements about things that are going on with the board.

Joining the board

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:39 am

New version:

You should now be able to join the board just by registering yourself. Spam bots should NOT be able to do this, since there is the visual confirmation thing.

If you have trouble self-registering, go ahead and send an email to jigsaw(dot)analogy(at)gmail(dot)com.

If you are a human who wants to post spam, please don't. The people on this board are intelligent, and we know how to track down any of the things you are advertising, all on our own. Really and truly. If people found this board, it's because they are pretty good at finding the things they need, okay? Thanks.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: Joining the board

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Just to clarify: If your posts don't seem to add to a discussion, and your signature file consists of links to websites (particularly sites that have nothing to do with this board), your account will be deleted. Please, if you want to participate, fine. If you want us to buy something, please post somewhere else. I don't pay for web hosting so that other people can post ads. In fact, I pay for web hosting so that this site is ad-free (aside from my occasional post asking you to support the board).

Thank you.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Re: Joining the board

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:24 am

For some reason, the board hasn't been letting people join on their own. I will try to figure out why it isn't working in January, but until then, please just email me at jigsaw(dot)analogy(at)gmail(dot)com. I will do my best to check my email and take care of it as soon as I can, but the admin function isn't letting me just search for members whose accounts haven't been activated, so I'll need the name you registered with so that I can search for your account to activate it. Sorry for the glitch, and I will work on fixing it after the holidays.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Return to FAQ