[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Apologies

Apologies

SpankoNanny, WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Here's a section for those questions about discipline. In this case, we're *all* able to stand in for SpankoNanny, and we are all free to ask questions. Got a problem in your household? Check in to see what our good friend (but our firm, strict, caring friend) SpankoNanny has to say.

Apologies

Postby InControl » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:00 pm

I realise that the comments I made in Wen's post have offended and upset people, in particular Wen and JA.

I want to apologise unreservedly for the hurt and upset caused. Idid not intend for that to happen, nor would I ever intend to deliberately cause distress to anyone on this board or anywhere else for that matter.

I will not defend or explain my comments as that would possibly detract from my apology, which is hearfelt and sincere. What more can I say other than I screwed up and I am sorry.

With Regret
IC
InControl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: Apologies

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 pm

thank you. i appreciate that.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:30 pm

IC, there is no doubt in my mind whatever that you meant well. It is nice to hear from you again. Hope you will post some more soon.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Um, now I have read certain other posts, I am starting to think my comment was a bit silly -- because I don't actually know what IC posted, as it was subsequently edited or deleted.

Can I rephrase that a little, and say IC it is so nice to hear from you again and I hope you will carry on posting more in future. As to what you said, I have no doubt that fundamentally you are a well meaning person and (whatever it was you said) I hope the apology can be the end of the matter.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Homeatlast » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 am

Babe I love you, always and forever. I know you made a mistake that you deeply regret and have paid a pretty high price in my opinion. I am proud that you are the sort of person who will admit to their mistakes and apologise.

I know you posted this off thread to ensure it was seen - again, you not wanting to shirk your responsibility to say sorry.

I don't know if we have a future on this forum or not but I will stand by your side as always.
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby BickaBecka » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:25 am

I would be sad if either of you left. Please don't go... :(
Bec
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby InControl » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 am

Hey Bec

Not planning to throw myself on my own sword at present. That would be the cowards way out. I'll take whatever comes my way, admit to any wrongs, challenge, speak out and stand up for what is right... always.

Oh and thanks for thinking about me on that other thread. Very kind of you to think of me that way.

IC
x
InControl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby BickaBecka » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Well, you're welcome :)
Bec
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Return to WWJD? (What would (Nanny) Jo Do?)