So boyfriend made a mistake

SpankoNanny, WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Here's a section for those questions about discipline. In this case, we're *all* able to stand in for SpankoNanny, and we are all free to ask questions. Got a problem in your household? Check in to see what our good friend (but our firm, strict, caring friend) SpankoNanny has to say.

So boyfriend made a mistake

Postby lane3010 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Boyfriend made a mistake.... he opened an email from a dating site he had not cancelled. NOT GOOD and I found out about it without him telling me first. He is our HOH 5 days a week due to my needing the discipline but he needs to be corrected to and we have an understanding and it does so far work for us. Two days a week I am in charge in purely a sexual way.... but now with this I feel and he feels he should be punished by me so we can move forward and continue to grow together. It feels a little unorthodoxed and we are trying to figure out what works for us.
If your SO did this what punishment would you give?
lane3010
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I am not a spammer I am a woman in a new relationship where we are looking into practicing dd.
How did you find the board?: google I looked up domestic discipline on google and a few pages in this popped up.

Re: So boyfriend made a mistake

Postby altbob » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:15 am

Essay, pre spank, corner time to think about it, and good spanking to drive it home / cleanse things. Unless you want to be strict and mean. Of course, stuff like that is a button for me, so I may not be objective.
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: Not to spam, or relegate one's self to the lowest dregs of net life, that is the question.
How did you find the board?: Looking up BDSM, came across DD, then TTWD, and Google lit the way.

Postby lane3010 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:38 am

have him write about why it was wrong? I like that idea. I may do that. Sounds like a good plan I can't let this slide and he does not expect me to..
lane3010
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I am not a spammer I am a woman in a new relationship where we are looking into practicing dd.
How did you find the board?: google I looked up domestic discipline on google and a few pages in this popped up.

Postby Eayore » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:30 am

Yes, I think it sounds like a great plan.

I presume the dating site has now been cancelled?!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby lane3010 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am

Yes dating site was cancelled. The thing we can't figure out is yesterday we both deserved a spanking. So I got mine and I must say it was one of the first real one- actually 3 spankings- 3 shorter series- he is learning and man he got me good. I had no idea it would have left marks but there is bruising and busted blood vessels. One of the things I did wrong was i tightened up so I think that made it worse???
So he got away with no spanking.
I think I will skip the spanking for him and just have him write.
He also said this morning he thinks he turned the corner and gets it now.
My poor bottom.
lane3010
Rank 1
Rank 1

Postby Eayore » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

It's nice when a top 'gets it'... well in a bitter-sweet sort of way!!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby lane3010 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 am

I told him he could pick his punishment- we switch... but rarely- i am normally bottom in our daily life. but this calls for some form of punishment he thinks for himself... so of course I told him to pick the number- he picks 7 with the belt. Now I get maintenance spankings that are way longer then that!!!
I guess he is in charge.lol.
lane3010
Rank 1
Rank 1

Return to WWJD? (What would (Nanny) Jo Do?)