[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - What do I deserve?

What do I deserve?

SpankoNanny, WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Here's a section for those questions about discipline. In this case, we're *all* able to stand in for SpankoNanny, and we are all free to ask questions. Got a problem in your household? Check in to see what our good friend (but our firm, strict, caring friend) SpankoNanny has to say.

Re: What do I deserve?

Postby dwarriors » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 pm

We only have one life so enjoy it and don't waste it.
dwarriors

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: What do I deserve?

Postby Mentorjim » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Dear lscountry,
I have bad news for you: lexan HURTS!. I personally think it is one of the most painful materials - I think it is worse than wood. It does leave a bottom nece and red though.

Just let me reiterate what others have told you - he should NOT be angry when he punishes you - especially with the lexan paddle. He needs to calm down and remember that he is addressing behavior - he isn't mad at you - he is mad at what you did and wants to keep it from happening again. If he wants to tell him to think about the worst possible outcome that your behavior could have led to and paddle you to prevent that from happening. He loves you - that is why he will paddle you hard. please be prepared for a very sore, red and probably bruised bottom. I've used a lexan ruler and one of the first and one of very few spankings I've received was with the same ruler. It hurts - a paddle will be proportionately worse.

Good luck - take your punishment with grace, remember that he loves you and resolve to do better.

jim
Mentorjim
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Previous

Return to WWJD? (What would (Nanny) Jo Do?)