New partner

Whether we call it "domestic discipline" or "rules" or "structure" or just "getting our needs met." This is a spot for those meta discussions about what it is that we do.

New partner

Postby Red Rump » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:39 am

I have not been on the forum for quite sometime due to personal matters. I have recently taken a new partner and we have introduced spanking into our daily lives.

She is completely new to spanking but has quickly become very keen and gives a very hard and painful smack. We have purchased some useful implements from reputable suppliers and we are beginning to enjoy our lives.

There must be other members with partners who enjoy this lifestyle so perhaps we can begin conversations.

We are not using any mentors, preferring to travel at our own pace and learning at our own speed.
Do as you are told or be punished
Red Rump
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: Got to be caned to be pained.
How did you find the board?: search engine and hard work

Re: New partner

Postby LadyShriver1 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Welcome back to the site. Glad to hear that DD seems to be working out in your new relationship. Invite your partner to stop by and visit too!
LadyShriver1
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I'm definitiely not a spammer...at least I like to think not.
How did you find the board?: google searchs

Postby Red Rump » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:03 am

At the moment things are new to us and we are feeling our way. My partner certainly enjoys smacking my bottom and she gives a good wallop. He idea is that its punishment and she has got it right when she says its meant to hurt.

Each day brings us new thoughts and lots of happiness.

We would like to hear from other couples who are in similar domestic arrangements to perhaps compare notes.
Do as you are told or be punished
Red Rump
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: Got to be caned to be pained.
How did you find the board?: search engine and hard work

Postby Eayore » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello, Red Rump. Welcome back! We are in an arrangement which might be similar to yours in some ways. My partner learnt about giving discipline through meeting me and finding out that I 'needed' it. However, this was many years ago. I think we are still learning, but the roller-coaster ride in the early days was quite special.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Return to What it is that we do