This question is mainly for the doms/tops/hoh

Whether we call it "domestic discipline" or "rules" or "structure" or just "getting our needs met." This is a spot for those meta discussions about what it is that we do.

This question is mainly for the doms/tops/hoh

Postby lana » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

If your SO approached you and said she 's (or he) had done something wrong and wanted to have a spanking and a good long cry tears and all, what would be the surest way for you to achieve this?
Length of spanking , scolding, implement ?

Lana
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am in a dd relationship and wish to communicate w others
How did you find the board?: On a web browser

Re: This question is mainly for the doms/tops/hoh

Postby artlover » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 am

My wife has a low pain threshold and has not been spanked for months. A good firm hand spanking for a few minutes would probably do the trick, though I don't think the tears would come unless she really wanted them to (as in the case of your wonderful hypothetical).
I do think, though, that the belt is the quintessential implement of a husband, and were I to find myself in faced with such a wonderful request, I would go with the belt.

My wife reacts poorly to lectures under most circumstances. When she has earned a spanking, I think she views that as quite enough, and views lectures as being in the nature of "piling on." However, for her to come to me in the manner of your hypothetical, something would have to be bothering her a lot, and perhaps some lecturing on the topic would work well.
artlover
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am most certainly not a spammer
How did you find the board?: I was googling around and there you were!

Return to What it is that we do