Icky phrases I find erotic

Whether we call it "domestic discipline" or "rules" or "structure" or just "getting our needs met." This is a spot for those meta discussions about what it is that we do.

Icky phrases I find erotic

Postby LadyShriver1 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:04 pm

As I have been perusing some other sites, and even occasionally on this one, I sometimes run into phrases that are either alarming or set off my "icky" feelings...and yet, somehow, I always find them erotic. I don't like them for my real relationship, but they turn on my fantasy role-play button all at the same time. I'm sure those are different for everyone; what bothers me might be a "favorite" phrase of someone else, but I'm curious...what tweaks you or pushes a button?

for me, here are some:

"There's no set number of swats. Spank her till she's learned her lesson."

"You WILL obey me."

"You're getting out of hand, do I need to remind you of your place?"
LadyShriver1
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I'm definitiely not a spammer...at least I like to think not.
How did you find the board?: google searchs

Re: Icky phrases I find erotic

Postby blackbird » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:06 am

"Get upstairs"

"Get over my knee now"

"Come here, young lady"

"I think you need a spanking, don't you?"

All the usual..... :-D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Oscar Wilde
blackbird
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I am genuinely interested in this site
How did you find the board?: I found it by typing domestic discipline into google

Postby Eayore » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:46 pm

I think I have a "love-hate" relationship with the word Spanking. It wasn't used in my childhood, other than watching films or TV programmes from the US - so it felt slightly 'foreign' to me, I suppose. Today, I can accept it as a general term for all types of corporal punishment - and I have probably used it myself on this forum more than once. That is the "love" part.

The "icky" part dates back to when I first started looking for magazines on TTWD. I found there were 2 aisles in the erotic mag shop that looked like they would have something to interest me. One was called Fem Dom (women punishing men), which really made my heart race; and the other was Spanking... which I found seemed to be exclusively about young women getting punished by ghastly middle-aged men. So this sense of Spanking is what I hate.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby LadyShriver1 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Eayore,

Hmm..interesting. I can definitely appreciate the concept of foreigness in the word...that could either make it exotic sounding or just funny. As far as the magazines, thank goodness we've come a long way from there!
LadyShriver1
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I'm definitiely not a spammer...at least I like to think not.
How did you find the board?: google searchs

Postby artlover » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:56 pm

Eayore wrote:and the other was Spanking... which I found seemed to be exclusively about young women getting punished by ghastly middle-aged men. So this sense of Spanking is what I hate.

Quite a fair number of spanking models are attractive women. But the guys spanking them, far too often, look like creeps. They don't look like real couples, even when they are (though, of course, they often are not meant to be, ala professor-student, etc.)

Makes me want to edit the guys right out of the picture.
artlover
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am most certainly not a spammer
How did you find the board?: I was googling around and there you were!

Postby blackbird » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Me too artlover!!!

It's a much more romantic thing, being spanked, than those pictures ever convey.

BB
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Oscar Wilde
blackbird
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I am genuinely interested in this site
How did you find the board?: I found it by typing domestic discipline into google

Postby artlover » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 pm

blackbird wrote:Me too artlover!!!

It's a much more romantic thing, being spanked, than those pictures ever convey.

BB

I have seen some clips from a movie with Amelia Rutherford, I think called Diva bodyguard or something, where she plays a celebrity with a bodyguard who is always disciplining her for this or that. I think they get married at the end. The movie "when discipline was in fashion" on Shadowlane has a couple with some chemistry. But generally, movies and videos are woeful.
artlover
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am most certainly not a spammer
How did you find the board?: I was googling around and there you were!

Return to What it is that we do