Obedience

Perhaps your household works without a structure. Go you. The rest of us mortals need to figure out how this thing works. This is a spot for talking about how we create the structure of our various domestic arrangements.

Obedience

Postby whipped » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm

I did a little web searching on the topic, as it relates to DD.
Nothing much on it, mostly master/ slave, out of my reality stuff.
I know each couple is different, and each has to find their own comfort zone, but, what is it you do to coach/train/enforce your idea's of obedience?
I have my own thoughts, and ideas, but if its not to much trouble could you share some of yours with me?
Many thanks for serious reply's, and not so serious. :wine:
Just another sick twisted freak with a cattle prod.
whipped
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: not a spammer, never would be a spammer.
How did you find the board?: Google is a search engine.

Re: Obedience

Postby Eayore » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 pm

I was made to write a promise of obedience and sign it. From time to time I get reminded about this.

I find obedience quite difficult, though I like to think I am getting better at it. I have been caned a few times for disobeying an order. To be honest, I wish it had been "every time" not just a few times, as I think that would help me to keep it in the front of my mind. However, the fact that I do not show an immediate and complete willingness to obey after being caned is the main reason why I don't get it more often.

Corner time does produce a more profound and long-lasting change in me, and I believe that is the best way of enforcing obedience in my case. By this I mean a few hours standing in the corner, not 10-15 minutes.

What are your own thoughts?
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby whipped » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm

My thoughts? Mostly thinking of her needs first, acting on them without being told.
Sometimes I slip. and will be paying for that later, were both under the weather right now, and its adding up quick.
Not asking for release from my chastity, it does no good anyway.
I''ve been thinking of more ritualistic methods too, holding a position for extended periods, asking for her punishment marks when they begin to fade, always asking for more strokes while being punished, or even a pleasure spanking - often I enjoy just getting a good old whipping just for the hell of it. I am somewhat of a masochist. Were both sort of new at living the life, not the fantasy, but I must say I think were doing pretty good so far. Thanks for the reply. It seems you and I have a lot in common.
Just another sick twisted freak with a cattle prod.
whipped
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: not a spammer, never would be a spammer.
How did you find the board?: Google is a search engine.

Postby altbob » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 am

The worst thing I can do is give her the disappointed look, and tell her she disappointed me. That is WAY worse than corporeal punishment, and only for willful disobedience, not forgetting or a slip.
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: Not to spam, or relegate one's self to the lowest dregs of net life, that is the question.
How did you find the board?: Looking up BDSM, came across DD, then TTWD, and Google lit the way.

Postby faerie85 » Thu May 03, 2012 3:58 am

My fiance does expectsobedience IF he asked for it expressly which doesn't happen often at all.
faerie85
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: no, I am not a spammer.
How did you find the board?: did a google search

Return to Creating Structure