sunday march 1

Perhaps your household works without a structure. Go you. The rest of us mortals need to figure out how this thing works. This is a spot for talking about how we create the structure of our various domestic arrangements.

sunday march 1

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:20 pm

w's been pretty consistent with the sunday maintenance spankings, so you'd think i'd be used to them by now. but i spent most of the morning hoping she'd get distracted and forget, and then when she reminded me it was time, i tried to tell myself to just go in, and not mind it, because i knew it wouldn't be a very bad spanking. i was sick most of last week, which meant i really wasn't in a rule-breaking mood, and i was also pretty good at keeping up with meals.

yesterday wasn't great with meals, because i kind of spaced on eating breakfast. but we were doing some stuff in the yard, and w noticed that there is an ailanthus tree growing back there, so i was a little surprised and nervous when i noticed she had put a switch from the ailanthus tree into my room, since i knew i hadn't eaten two meals yet (it was around 3 in the afternoon by then). but then she said it was just a reminder, and not a way to tell me i was about to get a spanking. so i made sure to have a snack, so that i wouldn't get in trouble for skipping a meal.

but back to the spanking today. even though i knew it would be over quickly, and that i wasn't going to get much of a punishment, i still felt really nervous, dreading the spanking and wishing it wasn't going to happen. not in a bad way, i guess. it wasn't like i was afraid. i just really didn't want to get the spanking. and even though i knew it would be over pretty quickly, i still didn't want it.

it's just interesting to me, since it seems like it would make more sense for me to just go in and have it, but every single time, i get nervous and want to back out. and then when it's over, i know it wasn't so bad.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Return to Creating Structure