Maintenance

Perhaps your household works without a structure. Go you. The rest of us mortals need to figure out how this thing works. This is a spot for talking about how we create the structure of our various domestic arrangements.

Maintenance

Postby Disobedient Girl » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:52 am

I was most surprised when, on Monday morning, Dadi said Maintenance tonight. That's not a term we'd used before and I thought she just meant something like she was going to make time to spank me because she knew I wanted to. I might even have smiled at her use of the word and thought how she's been picking up lots of ideas from this forum - I mentioned earlier that I seem to be spending a lot more time in the corner lately! And she did say to have another look at my leaflet during the day, and you know I nearly did, but I got distracted polishing the bedside cabinet it's kept in .... oh dear. Attention to detail!! Note to self: always notice exactly what she tells you to do and then do it!

Maintenance now established as a once a month thing. And when Dadi puts something in the plan it stays there, so that's why I'm posting this under structure. Maintainence (I'm not spelling it right am I?) will differ each time (so I'm told) but this time had a three part structure.

Being ordered upstairs is standard, being told to keep my pants on less so. I really didn't know what to expect but I know you will be able to imagine how I felt, face down, my pants screwed up in a ball and jammed in my mouth. Well actually, as well as everything you'd expect I felt really proud that I was being trusted to be gagged (however lightly and spit out -ably) face down. Choking is something she worries about and I was determined to live up to the responsibility, be really good with my breathing and generally not cause any panic. Then, starting with light cane strokes, Dadi began to outline exactly where we are in the new disciplinary scheme of life, asking me a sequence of yes or no questions whilst I shook or nodded my head enthusiastically.

I want to add to this but must be out of the house in ten minutes, so it will have to be later. This will give me something to look forward to when I have some free time. I will say thoughthat before we started I asked, a bit light-heartedly, what if I don't like maintenance? And fairly seriously Dadi said then you can write it in your journal later. Which is how dissent is dealt with these days. Comply first, complain later .... (please excuse spelling)
Girl and Bec - different but equal
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: i am not a spammer
How did you find the board?: 'punishment book' from a google search, then a link from there to a blog, and thence to this forum, ,

Re: Maintenance

Postby Homeatlast » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 am

Really don't care about spelling (although your Dadi does?). But very interested to hear about your new routine. Will check in later to read your next instalment!
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: Spam spam chopped pork n ham. Not for me!
How did you find the board?: Whilst browsing other sites

Postby Disobedient Girl » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:09 am

oh yes. spelling matters. it's all about standards ..
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

How did you find the board?: 'punishment book' from a google search, then a link from there to a blog, and thence to this forum, ,

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 am

so... did you like the maintenance?

and you can have a visual spell-check, even if not the correct spelling, in firefox and chrome browsers; probably also internet explorer, but i don't use that most of the time so i'm not sure. if i spell something incorrectly, it's underlined in red. but i'm a total spelling bee champ. also, as usual, i'm perfect. 0:)
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Homeatlast » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Yes a perfect geek :nanana:
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:15 pm

i mostly resemble that remark, but i tend to think that "nerd" fits a little better. "geeks" are either carnival freaks (which i'm not) or good with computers (which i am, but not to the level of geek-dom).

:peace:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Homeatlast » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am

I think anyone who puts that much thought into the difference between nerd and geek, well.....!

Still luv ya though!! :)
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

Postby Disobedient Girl » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

hugely - though it got a bit scary when it became apparent I hadn't read the damn leaftlet!!
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby mijita » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

We do "regulars" on Sunday as a rather heavy thrashing with cane and tawse. Some weeks it goes really well. Others, like this one, it's just terrible throughout and I end up begging, complaining and resisting. The consistency is good for us, but o my it hurts.

I think JA deserves the title of "GeekGrrl" at least here. :)
mijita
Rank 1
Rank 1

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 pm

LOL, mijita, I like it--geekgrrl.

A heavy thrashing with cane and tawse sounds...intimidating. Do you find you miss it if it doesn't happen? Have you seen what it is that sometimes leads to the resisting? I know that sometimes I can take a LOT more than others, but I really don't know that I could define when that happens.
Nic

Sing 'til you're breaking glass
or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I don't like spam. It's gross. Meat in a can is wrong.
How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby mijita » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 am

OneSong wrote:A heavy thrashing with cane and tawse sounds...intimidating. Do you find you miss it if it doesn't happen? Have you seen what it is that sometimes leads to the resisting? I know that sometimes I can take a LOT more than others, but I really don't know that I could define when that happens.

I don't miss it when it doesn't happen except in a vague kind of "wonder what's going on, not sure I want to ask" kind of way. It isn't punishment so it doesn't trip my guilt headspace, but I'm definitely not into the pain / soreness.

I can always take a lot if it keeps going. But sometimes it's like I have to fight it -- have to struggle and complain -- and feel frantic and am sure I *can't* take it. I tell that to Paul and he'll ask what I mean by "can't," will I explode? I never can say. But eventually the anger and resistance pass as the thrashing continues and I accept that this is what's happening, that I have no control. After that, it's not that it hurts less, but somehow I don't feel responsible for doing any more. It sounds terrible but it isn't, though generally I need a lot of aftercare.

Does that help?

Mija
mijita
Rank 1
Rank 1

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 am

mijita wrote:
I can always take a lot if it keeps going. But sometimes it's like I have to fight it -- have to struggle and complain -- and feel frantic and am sure I *can't* take it. I tell that to Paul and he'll ask what I mean by "can't," will I explode? I never can say. But eventually the anger and resistance pass as the thrashing continues and I accept that this is what's happening, that I have no control. After that, it's not that it hurts less, but somehow I don't feel responsible for doing any more. It sounds terrible but it isn't, though generally I need a lot of aftercare.

Does that help?

Mija

It definitely makes sense with my experience. I know that frantic "I can't!" feeling, and I don't know any more than you do what exactly I mean by it, though in a spanking I *might* have been guilty of indicating that it could KILL me damnit!!! Since that's what it feels like at the time! Which, yes, DOES sound terrible, but as you say, isn't.

Thanks for sharing that! It definitely rings true with my experience.
Nic

Sing 'til you're breaking glass
or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I don't like spam. It's gross. Meat in a can is wrong.
How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 am

i know that feeling of panic about not being able to take even one bit more.

the problem for me is that that particular feeling goes very quickly into being absolutely triggered, which really undoes the good of any punishment.

but nic, i have to ask: what on earth are you doing up at 4 am your time?!
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

Postby Homeatlast » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 am

Never got to that can't take anymore point. Less about me being tough and more about IC nit being able to go that far.
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

Postby Eayore » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:55 pm

So, Dadi's Girl - are you going to tell us more about that evening or not? :yeahthat: You have got my interest so far, in a big way!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Next

Return to Creating Structure