Maintenance

Perhaps your household works without a structure. Go you. The rest of us mortals need to figure out how this thing works. This is a spot for talking about how we create the structure of our various domestic arrangements.

Re: Maintenance

Postby Disobedient Girl » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:29 pm

(I appreciate your asking Eayore, so much so that when my first attempt to post this deleted I have written it again in Word to copy into the forum. I’m a bit worried that this second attempt will lack any flair the original might have had … but remind myself that it is the detail that matters!)

She is caning me lightly and unhurriedly as I lie in this fabulously vulnerable position and she is talking to me. The way Dadi can talk, when she is in the mood, has a massively powerful effect on me, and as I listen to her explain how the new regime works, how I belong to her and will learn to obey her, and so on, I am so fascinated by what she is saying that I am only just registering that the caning is getting steadily harder. Mostly her questions only require me to nod my head, but she does ask whether I perhaps think this is all unfair, (an amusing reference to my ‘it’s not fair’ post on Bottoms Only which I eventually told her about), and she laughs at the muffled sound as I try to say I have no complaints. I am wholly enthralled listening to her until a much harder series of strokes demand I concentrate on my physicality, and on the now quite damp gag, and I realise I’ve made a retching, gagging noise. I try not to but it happens again.

I can’t know whether it’s coincidence or her decision not to stress me in this position, but I am ordered onto my front. She changes cane and selects the black one (made of some kind of plastic – we don’t know what it’s called), gestures with it for me to spread out more, and asks me whether I can remember all my rules. I am confused for a moment; she walks along the side of the bed and takes out the gag, and repositions herself so the cane is angled along my thighs. ‘Tell me some of your rules’, she says and when I start to and falter after two or three, whilst she makes intimidating feints along my thighs, she tells me that she knows I haven’t looked at my leaflet as I was told to. And all at once I remember her telling me to, realise I haven’t done so, can’t believe she knows this, and yet at the same time, in this position and after this treatment, am able to believe she knows everything about me. She canes me across my thighs, making me confess my disobedience over and over, and walking round the end of the bed alternating thighs every four or five strokes. I can’t keep count, and my answers get less coherent. She says she can smell me starting to sweat and orders me into the bathroom.

I stand quietly while she runs a shallow bath, and get in. I feel so very submissive, and wonder quite why, when it’s only really a bath like lots of other times. I realise I never did get my glasses back, (I am terrifically short sighted, and she is long sighted, which we have to allow for in intimate moments as, without our glasses only one of us can be in focus at a time), and later she says she just forgot, but it is a lucky forgetting, as it sharpens my submission. She tells me to wash with soap and I do, and then to shave, and I do, obediently and very carefully, (the glasses again) and finally the vanilla sugar scrub she likes to smell, to finish. And all the time she watches me and I can’t see her expression. I feel like I’m preparing for sex, and say as much, adding that I’m excited and would like to be allowed to come. She says she doesn’t think orgasm for girls is part of maintenance. The scrub cools on my skin as she watches me brush my teeth.

I am ordered onto the bed again, and she leaves the room. I don’t know what to do, as I used to either of two specific instructions (‘position’ or ‘spreadeagle’, the latter signaling the most severe punishment Dadi gives) and she hasn’t said. I wait some more, and lie on my front the better to keep my breasts from getting cold. After a while I cross my ankles, and when she comes back (ten minutes later maybe, perhaps less) she tells me keep still. She tells me again how I am to learn to obey her, adding that she is fair, and will go easy on me as this is our first maintenance session. As she tells me about this ‘going easy’ she rubs my skin with the riding crop and I recognise its plaited nylon, and she begins to lay it on … And after the crop stops coming down she leaves me a moment to compose myself and scoops me up, as always ‘afterwards’ and hugs me. Then she lays me down again and with that almost imperceptible look I adore, invites me to make love to her. I do, and there is a moment when I realise that I am almost coming, and I remind myself of what she said back in the bathroom about my orgasms having no part in this. Not for the first time I observe how controlling myself improves the quality of attention I give her, and although she doesn’t say so I know I have done well. Now it is her turn to regain her composure, and when she is ready, and wryly, she asks if I am feeling well maintained. I am.
Girl and Bec - different but equal
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: i am not a spammer
How did you find the board?: 'punishment book' from a google search, then a link from there to a blog, and thence to this forum, ,

Postby Eayore » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Wow, thanks so much for this! Something to cherish.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 am

Thanks *very* much for sharing this.

Hopefully, it's not offensive to say that it was quite arousing, and further inspires me in the contests I'm about to announce. :thinking:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Disobedient Girl » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 am

Gosh JA - and I was trying to keep it clean! Seriously though, not offended. What sort of competition - dutiful and chaste attention to Top desire rendered competively, or maybe a writing competition??
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

How did you find the board?: 'punishment book' from a google search, then a link from there to a blog, and thence to this forum, ,

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:39 am

a writing competition. this forum is filled with people who love to write, and who are pretty darned good at it. the tops just need to get in the habit of posting, so the competition for *them* will be easy--whichever top posts the most during the contest period will win. (i'm waiting until tops who have been in the hospital are recovered enough to be at the computer so that this will be a fair contest for them. i'm all nice like that.)

for the bottoms, we have no problem with posting, quite verbosely. plus, people would say the contest was stacked if it were about posting volume, because i feel obligated to respond to pretty much everything said on the board.

so, the bottoms' contest is to write--i'll come up with the categories, and the contest will run for a couple of months. and then we'll let everyone vote for the winners in each category, and the overall winner.

the prizes will be cafe press gift certificates, to be handed out after i get my ttwd cafe press store up and running. (this is how people can choose to maintain privacy and not give me their address--all i need to give the prize to the winners is their email, which i already have.)
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Homeatlast » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 am

DG - looks like we have a new writer on the block. Damn, more competition!!!!!

:)
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: Spam spam chopped pork n ham. Not for me!
How did you find the board?: Whilst browsing other sites

Postby Disobedient Girl » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Don't worry HAL - I'm really flaky
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby Homeatlast » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:00 pm

I like flaky - especially the cadburys one and especially if that is stuck in ice cream!

Anyway flaky is good. Serious writers - boring!

I'll wait to greet you at the starting line pen in hand (such a nicer image than laptop at the ready! Does GD approve of old fashioned pen and paper? I somehow get the sense that he would!)
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: Spam spam chopped pork n ham. Not for me!
How did you find the board?: Whilst browsing other sites

Postby Disobedient Girl » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 pm

O, you bet. Dadi also likes the slate. Quill and ink if he could. He prefers dustpan and brush to the vacuum and is quite keen on proper polish, too. Dadi's not here but we've just said goodnight on the phone and I'm to be off the computer by eleven, so it's goodnight from me ...
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby G.D. » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Hmmmm. Only just had the chance to read this. I had been told that Girl had written about our maintenance session. But I was not quite ready for such intimate details of the night in question ...... :blush:

Definitely considering return to quill and ink .... for Girl in particular.
GD
two girls - one firm hand
G.D.
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: Should we return to WW2 rations then Girl can make me Spam fritters.
How did you find the board?: Girl told me about it

Postby BickaBecka » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Just thought I should pop in and say I really enjoyed reading this. It... resonated... ;) :nanana:
Bec

But there’s no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: This time, there's wetware beyond the hardware and software :P
How did you find the board?: Never mind.

Postby DramaQueen » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 pm

I enjoyed reading it also. Very envious too, I might add. It sounded particularly intense and effective!
DramaQueen
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I am not a spam bot. I want to join this forum to grow in my life./
How did you find the board?: I was reading Finding Sara, went to another link(um, The Discipline Book?) and here I am.

Previous

Return to Creating Structure