Asked to be the den mother top

Perhaps your household works without a structure. Go you. The rest of us mortals need to figure out how this thing works. This is a spot for talking about how we create the structure of our various domestic arrangements.

Asked to be the den mother top

Postby topper2 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Apparently I AM a paddle wielding tyrant. who will whip anyone who pisses me off. G's ex asked me to spank her too. Ex came and asked if she could talk to me, so we did. Then G and ex's partner joined in and prevailed upon me.
I am worried they expect too much of me. This is like some bad weird lesbian version of Bob Carol Ted and Alice with spanking instead of sex. Good lord. This is probably too weird for this board, but I have already walked the dog twice and the three of them are out.
topper2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Asked to be the den mother top

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:21 pm

ROFL, this made me laugh, particularly about the weird lesbian version of Ted, Carol, and Alice. OMG, Sara also got a bit of a laugh out of it.

I am impressed. This is definitely not way too weird a concept for ME, though I can totally see how it would be throwing you for a loop. S just said she doesn't think she could do it, b/c there's a certain degree of intimacy involved with her and I that she doesn't really want to share with anyone else. But depending on how close you feel with Ex, and/or how "intimate" an experience you feel spanking GF is (my GUESS is that you DON'T view it as particularly intimate, but that's totally a guess). If you feel comfortable, I say go for it.

Don't worry about what they're expecting. It's, frankly, not really relevant. They've asked you to Top for a short period, so that's what they get (not, of course, meaning you should just ignore any input they give).

I, for one, have FULL confidence in your ability to deliver successful spankings to them both.

If you want to put the fear of God in them, tell them they can expect much, much worse should they both find themselves back in your office again--it won't be for a little "joy ride." Ooh, and you could also emphasize the ridiculousness of the situation, given their ages, and how in the future, you expect BOTH of them to do a better job ACTING their ages. Just a couple thoughts there.

And you WILL let us know how it goes, right??
Nic

Sing 'til you're breaking glass
or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I don't like spam. It's gross. Meat in a can is wrong.
How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:00 pm

well... it just goes to show exactly how successful a top you've become. at least, that's my take on it. i think that it's really not even all that weird. maybe it'll inspire ex's current partner to step it up, and take on providing the discipline she so clearly needs.

or you can have a fun new role, if the weirdness doesn't get to you.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby GF1 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:34 pm

Does it make me a bad person to admit hearing ex get spanked by T was enormously satisfying after my punishment. And T is so sexy when she is in that top mode.
I was not clear about what ex and I were doing that started this so I will explain. Ex and I were playing with a football in the house after Thanksgiving dinner and after the other friends had gone home. T and ex’s partner were cleaning up. T asked us twice to go play in another part of the house and get out of their way. Ex and I ignored her and hit ex’s partner with the ball knocking a half-filled bottle of red wine and two of our crystal goblets out of her hands.
I am thrilled that T will try this. Ex is the top in her relationship, but she also needs/wants to submit to someone. We switched when we were together and we still have some aspects of that (no sex) in our relationship. T has laid down some ground rules about ex having a safe word, that she will not top ex’s partner, and so forth which make T feel better.
Last edited by GF1 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Wow! I am so very impressed with T!! Especially as it sounds like this will be something of an ongoing thing (based on the laying down of rules?)?

You two certainly DID have it coming, omg, S woulda been so mad! I'm glad ex got hers too!

I'm interested to hear how Topper feels about it now that she's done it!
Nic

or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby topper2 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:48 pm

The thing is done. I took ex upstairs and punished her. Onesong -you are right. I don't find punishing someone particularly intimate or sexual so that part was not a problem. Ex and I are not attracted to each other at all which also helps I suppose. The scolding part was mostly around coming into my house and acting like a spoiled adolescent with G. The bare part was a little weird at first, actually at first I started with her clothed but that was not good and it felt a little unsafe because I could not really tell the force, so I pulled her pants down and did what I needed to do physically and with more scolding, put her in the corner for a bit and sent to her to her room and partner to do what ever they need to do. I don't know yet what I am really feeling about it.
topper2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby GF1 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 am

OS - do not give T any ideas. She is doing quite well on her own. A little joy ride indeed. Hurumph. And ex showed me the results (I was waiting in her room with her partner) - T did not hold back. I am off now to take care of T.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 am

Yeah, T, I think the bare part would be the weirdest part for me too...though I'd imagine you could probably very safely say it felt FAR more embarrassing for HER.

It certainly sounds effective, though I could also understand if you're feeling a bit ambivalent about it as well. It is, after all, a completely new experience for you, following nearly a year (I think) of new experiences in this area.
Nic

or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:55 am

i think it definitely *would* be emotionally satisfying to know you're not the only one whose butt got spanked for that behavior. and, seriously, throwing a football around in the house while other people are cleaning up? i think i would've been cheering, had i been there as a guest.

thanks for the ongoing discussion of this. i'm realizing that what draws me is not just the voyeuristic, grab some popcorn aspect, but the sheer normalization of this thing we do. i mean, the behavior was clearly out of line, and seeing that consequences can be doled out without it becoming something shameful or hidden... i really appreciate that.

of course, i will still mind my p's and q's should i w and i ever be in the same location as any of you, but i think i could manage to refrain from throwing a football around near wine bottles and crystal goblets. :nanana:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Homeatlast » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 am

Wow T I am impressed. You are doing an incredible job.

I am obviously in brat mode as I sniggered about throwing the football and probably would have joined in!

Much respect to you all. I agree with J that this is incredibly 'normalising' and therefore comforting to me. Actually the thought of another Top disciplining me is not weird at all. I think because for us there is no sexual element. I can actually imagine it being a relief knowing my behaviour will still be dealt with if IC wasn't there.

Thanks for sharing.
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: Spam spam chopped pork n ham. Not for me!
How did you find the board?: Whilst browsing other sites

Postby GF1 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 am

It was all ex's fault, I tell you. She started it. And ex's partner knew we were throwing the ball - she should have been more careful. Ex and I were a little up after our usual Thanksgiving football game with all our friends. So when they went home and the football was right there- it was T's fault for not putting the football away. Ex and I were supposed to wash the dishes after they had cleared the last of the table and stuff up. And we did do them after my spanking.

T is being pretty matter of fact about it so far. Ex and partner left this morning. They will be back in a month so we will see if T will continue then. Or maybe ex and I will be perfectly behaved and T will have no cause to discipline anyone.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 am

i'd watch out if i were you, GF. i think if w were to see a post like that, i'd wind up getting a repeat spanking, just to be absolutely certain i knew whose responsibility it was... but then, i'm sure T will understand that you're joking, and won't feel the need to reinforce that she's in charge.

:rubbutt:

:nanana:

Or maybe ex and I will be perfectly behaved and T will have no cause to discipline anyone.

why do i feel there might be reason to doubt this? watch out, because santa still knows where to get good switches.

i'd be sympathetic, but really--a football in the house?!?!?! sorry. my sympathies are entirely with the top in this case. i mean, yeah, mucho sympathy on the sore butt and the embarrassment. totally with you on that one. but even if you two hadn't been spankos to begin with, i can see a partner overcoming any qualms whatsoever in response to this. it's worse than the worst of my bratting in pre-ttwd days (and that resulted in several people delivering a sharp smack on my butt, because it was so obviously what i needed).
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

Postby topper2 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 pm

If only the football were the worst thing those two have done together over the years. It is like having two junior high siblings in the house when they get together. I can see it might be effective to have them go cut switches together or each one to use on the other. Of course, they can be so competitive, they might end up hauling in tree branches rather than switches.

I am okay about this I think. I suppose if I wanted to make myself crazy I could worry about what it says about me and possible slippery slope that I don't seem to mind having spanked and scolded another woman to tears. Good lord, where will it end? The power shift was not as disconcerting as with someone who is also my lover. I didn't have to deal getting back to a place where I can be intimate with ex like I do with G.
topper2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby Disobedient Girl » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Where will it all end? Indeed! I've been thinking about this a fair bit since I saw you start this thread (last thing yesterday for me). My first several thoughts are exuberant, and largely from what I imagine GF's point of view to be. I'd be proud of you if you were mine, and excited too. I am envious of the idea of having a circle of friends where this sort of thing is possible. I could go on like this, but I am a bit haunted by the notion of you walking the dog a second time and wonder are you really ok with it. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you not to do anything you don't really want to (given that you, like me, are too old for smilies!). Even so, I'm going to say it. It is you who has to live with yourself. (I am feeling really hypocritical now and within a whisper of deleting all this, as I am in reality someone who has been dreaming of watching their partner punish other people for years now.)

If it is the case that you have had your arm twisted by your desire to please GF then possibly you have done enough now. It can be a holiday weekend for everyone to remember and you could stop ....

Possibly this is all redundant concern on my part and you are totally alright. In which case I hope you both forgive and ignore me, especially GF.
Girl and Bec - different but equal
Disobedient Girl
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: i am not a spammer
How did you find the board?: 'punishment book' from a google search, then a link from there to a blog, and thence to this forum, ,

Postby topper2 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Thanks for the concern DG. I did walk the dog twice and talked it out prior to my decision to top ex. Dog ia a great listener. I will revoke my agreement if there is adverse reaction on me or on my relationship with G. My concern is that I do not become a power crazed bully. I depend upon G (who would tell me in a heartbeat if that should become the case),, ex and ex's partner to give feedback on how it is going.
topper2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Next

Return to Creating Structure