ranking of punishments

Perhaps your household works without a structure. Go you. The rest of us mortals need to figure out how this thing works. This is a spot for talking about how we create the structure of our various domestic arrangements.

Re: ranking of punishments

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Do you know, I clicked submit (hey tops, does that make you giggle each time you have to click on it?) in order to praise and support you two, and echo what Nic said. My fingers did otherwise. I'm really sorrry. That bad cop just busts out when I don't expect it. I've had a lot of coffee... I'm lonely... The cat won't poop on the toilet...

Are those enough excuses for my being a bitch today? How about "I care enough about you two that I don't want to hear about something bad happening to GF1 on her bike"?

Cranky Ass Love,

-W
W-Jigsaw's Boss

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b: Still haven't tried spam musubi.
How did you find the board?: I married a(n equally) smart lady who made it.

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Aw, W, it WAS a little harsh, so I'm glad you came back and tempered it with love. :)

GF and T, I'm really glad you guys kept the bike in there--it sounds like it will be a great learning experience for both of you!! Though I do hope that GF just manages not to get into trouble on it, and it isn't an issue anymore!
Nic

Sing 'til you're breaking glass
or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I don't like spam. It's gross. Meat in a can is wrong.
How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby GF1 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Motorcycles bring out strong emotion in people. T's family freaks out about her bike riding on country roads, and I do not know if she has even told them about the scooter. I am definitely not trying to become a statistic and T is definitely here to remind me, so all is well.

W - I hope the family crisis calms down and sorry you are grieving.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Sun May 09, 2010 3:15 pm

I know I cam across strongly, and while I wouldn't want to hurt anyone here, I don't actually apologize for the sentiment. I get twitchy about safety stuff. It just seems like a bad idea for bratting.
W-Jigsaw's Boss

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b: Still haven't tried spam musubi.
How did you find the board?: I married a(n equally) smart lady who made it.

Previous

Return to Creating Structure