Obedience and the Benefits Thereof

Perhaps your household works without a structure. Go you. The rest of us mortals need to figure out how this thing works. This is a spot for talking about how we create the structure of our various domestic arrangements.

Obedience and the Benefits Thereof

Postby BickaBecka » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:54 am

This time, I'm having this post pre-vetted before I post... hopefully it will turn out better than my last one. I think if this is to be squeezed into a category, it's EA, but I think it evolved beyond the bounds of what most people consider TTWD.

Last night, GD was in a very toppy mood. We use a ladder system to gauge how she is feeling, and she volunteered that she was on the very top rung. I was really pleased... I asked if I could phone her, and she told me to wait a couple of minutes. So, I folded my hands and waited patiently for her (after texting to say that was what I was doing). She responded with "I should think so". This made me feel really special... sitting there, waiting for her.

After a couple of minutes, she gave me permission to call. And so I did. She was all dressed up for work (shirt, tie, tank top, hair slicked back... looking divine), and was putting the finishing touches to a document. The laptop was set up so I could see her as if from below. She ignored me, and so I continued to wait, hands clasped, knees together, and I don't think I could have stopped smiling if I tried. It felt so wonderful. I imagined kneeling beside her desk as she worked on something... paying no attention to me, I'd be there just because she'd told me to be. Mmmm...

After a little while she glanced over to me and expressed disapproval about a technological failure (which was my responsibility to make sure worked). I started to say something, and she cut me off saying "no answer is necessary". Funnily enough I hadn't gotten the message, and I still tried to say something... With a stern look and a tone that made me feel like melting she said "I told you no answer is necessary".

She then went back to her document. I remained still, staying in position. Without even looking at me, she started to calmly lay out what would happen if I was at all defiant... defiance was the last thing I was thinking about at that time... I was enjoying the bliss of knowing I was behaving, and that I was pleasing to her. Somehow the fact that she was largely ignoring me and working on something else made it so much better. She didn't even find it necessary to look at me when she spoke to me, but would occasionally glance down at me from time to time.

She asked me another question, this one arithmetical. If there are four groups, and there's half an hour to interview them all, how long does each group get? I replied "seven and a half minutes, but I'd recommend seven minutes to allow time for changeover." Stern look... "Did I ask you for your recommendation?" "No, Sir"... feel like melting again. A few more minutes, and she asked me if it was the 9th... I confirmed that it was with no further comment... I'm learning.

I'm going to stop there, because things started getting a bit more sexual... but I'd like to post about this. About how I felt imagining kneeling beside her desk, just being there because she'd told me to be. About the pleasure of obeying. About how much I love it when she's on the top rung. Well, I do. And she says that this may be happening a lot more frequently from now on.
Bec

But there’s no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: This time, there's wetware beyond the hardware and software :P
How did you find the board?: Never mind.

Re: Obedience and the Benefits Thereof

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Lovely account Becka! That made me feel all smiley.

I do love kneeling at S' feet while she's working on something. I particularly like it when she reaches down sometimes to stroke my hair, without even really looking at me. Makes me melt inside.
Nic

Sing 'til you're breaking glass
or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I don't like spam. It's gross. Meat in a can is wrong.
How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby townie » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:21 pm

OMG. this is sooooo cool. how lucky are you????????????????????

I want this! thanks for talking about this ... oh wow. sorry, am just so excited to read about women doing this.
townie
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: spam, spam, spam, spam i am not a spamer
How did you find the board?: lots of looking

Postby BickaBecka » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm glad everyone likes it! It really was wonderful to take part in. And yes, I feel very lucky to have my amazing Sir.

It's funny you should mention it Nic, but the next thing that happened was reaching down and idly stroking something without looking. Hmm I wonder if there's been some collaboration going on!
Bec

But there’s no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: This time, there's wetware beyond the hardware and software :P
How did you find the board?: Never mind.

Postby G.D. » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Hmm I wonder if there's been some collaboration going on!

No! It was all my own work. What can I say? Great minds think alike.
GD
two girls - one firm hand
G.D.
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: Should we return to WW2 rations then Girl can make me Spam fritters.
How did you find the board?: Girl told me about it

Postby HerKitten » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Oh how I wish I could kneel before my TheLaw.

I don't like being ignored, but I can appreciate the feeling of being there for your top. Just. Waiting.

We don't have a ladder system but I can sense when she wants more authority, so I offer it to her her.

If you look in TheLaw and I's long distance thread, I have linked to a gallery of positions you can put yourself in to wait for your top.
I listen to THELAW.
HerKitten
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: It's nice in a Monty Python bit.
How did you find the board?: A link on another site from Google on domestic discipline. A blog?

Return to Creating Structure