Capsaicin

Which do you love? Which do you hate? Which are effective? Which are delightfully noisy? Which have the utility of a wet noodle?

Capsaicin

Postby Daniel » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Hello,

I've been intrigued by what I've read on this board (and elsewhere) regarding capsaicin. Intrigued enough to order some and give it a try, in fact. I was rather disappointed, however, because when I tried it I barely felt a thing, and neither did my partner. Figuring it might just be a bad brand (this is No Pain, a 0.075% roll-on variant) we tried another one (Capzasin HP, a 0.1% cream) with pretty much the same results.

We tried different patches of skin, and found that on very thin areas (e.g. the inner thighs) there is some effect. However, it's fairly mild (causes some burning discomfort that wears off after an hour or two) and unreliable (sometimes there's hardly any effect even there), so it's still a bit of a let down. We also tried some techniques we've seen described here and in blogs - thoroughly rubbing it in, warm clothes, hot water - to no avail.

Does anyone have similar experiences? Any good advice on what might enhance the effect? We're both excited about the idea of capsaicin (and similar implements - I'm thinking e.g. ginger and nettles), but we just can't seem to get it to work.

(First post by the way - I'm sorry I didn't get around to writing a proper introduction post yet!)
Daniel

spam_b: I am not a spammer, promise!
How did you find the board?: I've been an SSS lurker for quite some time (9 years?). When this board started up it was mentioned there, and I've been visiting to and fro since then.

Re: Capsaicin

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:54 pm

I've got no suggestions on capsaicin or similar things, but I wanted to jump in and say "hi" and welcome you to the board!
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Eayore » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't have any experience of it myself, but I thought the best results came from the combination of spanking and applying capsaicin to the spanked area, rather than just capsaicin on its own. Is this what you tried?
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby Daniel » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Jigsaw: Thanks!
Eeyore: No, we didn't. I guess we'll go for that next time - I'll be sure to report back with any results :)
Daniel

How did you find the board?: I've been an SSS lurker for quite some time (9 years?). When this board started up it was mentioned there, and I've been visiting to and fro since then.

Postby BickaBecka » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 pm

The trick is to put it on thickly... don't use just a little, this isn't a skincare product. If you smear it on thickly, you should feel more of an effect.

I should warn you though, it may have aphrodisiac effects...
Bec

But there’s no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: This time, there's wetware beyond the hardware and software :P
How did you find the board?: Never mind.

Postby Eayore » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Hello, there Bec! So nice to hear from you.

I hadn't thought of the aphrodisiac aspects...
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

Postby BickaBecka » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Hello again, Eayore :)
It's one of the first things that jumped to my mind, actually...

[EDIT]Oh, now wait a minute! I left the forum just two posts shy of reaching level 6?!?[/EDIT]
Bec

But there’s no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: This time, there's wetware beyond the hardware and software :P
How did you find the board?: Never mind.

Postby Eayore » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Ha! Now, if you'd only realised....!!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

Postby Daniel » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:24 am

We had the opportunity to experiment further a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say the results were rather encouraging :)

I applied generous amounts of cream three times during hand spanking, which elicited some very satisfactory whimpering and fidgeting for an hour or so. The heat and burning sensation lasted the rest of the day - in her bottom as well as in my hand!

The only problem appeared afterwards at night - even though she washed carefully with first olive oil and then soap before bedtime, apparently some of the capsaicin remained. With a little bit of sweating it was transported to rather more sensitive areas, giving her a hard time sleeping. We'll have to work on that bit I guess :)

To me nettles, capsaicin and similar "implements" are emotionally very powerful due to their inescapability. Once applied there's nothing you can do but accept and endure - often for rather a long while! That puts them a very special place in my heart.

Oh, by the way, it really can be very difficult to get off, even using olive oil. If you ever find yourself applying capsaicin to a young lady's bottom, try to remember not to touch your eyes with that hand for the rest of the day...
Daniel

Postby Eayore » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 am

"Inescapability" - that is a great point, Daniel. I think this has always been really important for me, too - as far back as I can remember.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

Postby Ralphswife » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:14 pm

I am not sure, but I think that Icy Hot hurts more than the Capsaicin cream. I know for sure it works better than any other similar product on the market when you have sore muscles, so it makes sense that it would burn more. You don't normally want to put it anywhere that is not sore so I am sure it would burn like the devil on a sore behind.
Ralphswife
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I am in no way a spammer
How did you find the board?: I was searching on another community site for DD groups and found people bashing yours so I decided to check you out. Don't you just hate the haters? lol

Return to Implements