Shopping Tomorrow!!!

Which do you love? Which do you hate? Which are effective? Which are delightfully noisy? Which have the utility of a wet noodle?

Re: Shopping Tomorrow!!!

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 am

Or that our tops, at least in my situation, just suck as tops! :grumble: Yes that is attitude you hear/see. Doesn't really matter cause nothing is gonna be done about it. :rant: :argh: :tantrum: :scream: :boom: :brat: :badmood: :witch: :dragon:
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I hate spammers and therefore do not do it.
How did you find the board?: Found a link to it from some other site....can't remember which one. Sorry

Postby Meg » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 am

Desperate4Discipline wrote:Or that our tops, at least in my situation, just suck as tops!

Ouch! That is not a good place to be in, AND even on my worst days, I am not sure I would verbalize that feeling on an open board. I am not sure that I have even used these words during my worst fights with Obsidian...although, I can not guarantee that I haven't. :blush: :blush: I AM rather feisty, and my mouth gets the better of me. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Have you sat down with your husband and had a talk about this? Not using those words though, I would suggest, if you can help it. Nothing good can come out of harboring that attitude for long. I speak as the voice of experience here.

Btw, Obsidian and I are working through things...I DID submit this morning...but there was a snafu, which set us back....but we are still talking, and really talking now, not
:fencing: :fencing: :fencing: :fencing:
Meg
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b: I am a real person, not a spammer
How did you find the board?: Through a google search

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 pm

amethyst wrote:Ouch! That is not a good place to be in, AND even on my worst days, I am not sure I would verbalize that feeling on an open board.

:yeahthat:

Sounds like you're feeling incredibly frustrated, D4D. I hope that things get better soon!!!!!!!!
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

amethyst wrote:Ouch! That is not a good place to be in, AND even on my worst days, I am not sure I would verbalize that feeling on an open board.

I agree that for you and many others that would be cause for very very severe punishments. Sadly, not for me. Yes we need to talk. His health hasn't been very good lately and it's really not fair of me to say things like that or feel the way I do, but it truly is how I feel right now. :sigh: I wish I could show him how differently I think about him when we are doing TTWD and when we are not. I almost see him as two different people.

Although I know it was wrong of me to say that, I know he never comes on here or any other TTWD site, open or not. I wish he would. UGH! I need to talk to him badly. Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon and I'll feel it's fair to talk to him about it.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

How did you find the board?: Found a link to it from some other site....can't remember which one. Sorry

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 am

Desperate4Discipline wrote:Sorry if I offended anyone.

I didn't feel offended. I really thought you were living up to your name, though. :luvya:

I wish I had something to offer. It sounds like you've got a lot of stress, and not having discipline is just adding to it. Speaking from the position of not having great health--mentally or physically--I know that if something is really upsetting W, I still would rather she said something to me, rather than stewing about it and trying to be fair to me by not saying anything. I might not be able to do whatever it was she needed me to do, and I might even feel upset that she brought it up, but it would still feel better than all of the things I would *imagine* she was upset about.

Feel free to vent on the board if you need to, or get other forms of support.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Meg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Well, I have now become intimately acquainted with the entire Cane Family :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I hope I do not have another visit with any of them for a long time. They *all* hurt, a LOT....but the one that surprised me the most was Baby Cane. I thought that my visit with Baby Cane last night would be easier than the visits with the rest of the family....but I discovered that Baby has a *really* nasty bite. OUCH! The leftovers from the Cane Family last a while, too. I've been having a bit of trouble sitting today.
Meg
rank 5
rank 5

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

So the large ones don't hurt as much as the thinner ones? :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop:
Hey!!! Look!! New smilies!!! :hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip:

Oh this has been me lately :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Got a little off topic there. So excited! They are really cool!

Way to go JA! :yourock:

A, Is O :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: ? I have a feeling the answer is no.
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby Meg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Desperate4Discipline wrote:So the large ones don't hurt as much as the thinner ones?

No, I would not say that AT ALL. In terms of the amount of sheer pain, Papa Cane is definitely the worst, followed by Fancy Cane, and then Mama Cane. It is hard to put Baby Cane on the spectrum, because the pain is much, much different. The others do not have the biting sensation of Baby Cane, which I really, really don't like at all. I think that I *almost* prefer the more solid pain of the other three. The biting is really painful, maybe technically not as painful as the other three, but feels really nasty.

Regardless, I would prefer it to be awhile before I have another visit with them.

Ummm....no, I am getting no sympathy at all from Obsidian (nor do I deserve any at the moment). According to her, a sore butt (for as long as it lasts) is as much a part of the punishment as the actual spanking/caning itself, and she gets almost gleeful when we are in the car and when we go over bumpy roads.
Meg
rank 5
rank 5

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm

:lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: You have my sympathy :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
I'm sympathetically jealous and happy for you at the same time. :thinking:
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 pm

amethyst wrote:she gets almost gleeful when we are in the car and when we go over bumpy roads.

Yeah, W has gotten to a point where she has absolutely *no* sympathy for how much my bottom hurts when she's given me a spanking.

I'm going to hope you can manage to avoid a visit with the cane family for some time to come. :pray9: :pray9: :pray9: :pray9:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

Postby Lady Governess » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 am

amethyst wrote:Well, I have now become intimately acquainted with the entire Cane Family :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I hope I do not have another visit with any of them for a long time. They *all* hurt, a LOT....but the one that surprised me the most was Baby Cane. I thought that my visit with Baby Cane last night would be easier than the visits with the rest of the family....but I discovered that Baby has a *really* nasty bite. OUCH! The leftovers from the Cane Family last a while, too. I've been having a bit of trouble sitting today.

Oh...did I forget to mention that the thin ones are also nasty ones? Ooops! Just goes to show that life is full of surprises!

On the bright side.....Baby cane's bite shouldn't last long.

Obsidian - Nicely played! For future reference, if ever 'someone' has a numb butt from a paddling or something, 6 to 12 with a good thin baby cane can bite right through the numbness, restore a lot the feeling and give you plenty of sensation for round two.

And before the bottoms get all riled up, may I remind you that you all have been wishing for more top voices around here. What did you expect? Sympathy? Hahahaha!

:walklike: :walklike: :walklike:
Lady Governess
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am not a spammer. I eat spammers.
How did you find the board?: Recommendation from a friend.

Postby PrttyinPnk » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 am

Should have known from your user name that you were a top, Lady Governess! :melo:

Just out of curiousity, why isn't your default user group the tops? Is your bottom on here too? (sorry if I'm being nosy...)
PrttyinPnk
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I have never been asked if I was a spam bot before
How did you find the board?: Lurking on el tercer ojo (annie/mija) blog.

Postby Lady Governess » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:50 am

Am i not showing up as a Top? i thought I had selected that. Back to the drawing board....or the control panel (even though a 'control panel' makes me think of supportive undergarments).
Lady Governess
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am not a spammer. I eat spammers.
How did you find the board?: Recommendation from a friend.

Postby Meg » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 pm

LG,

If you want to show up as a Top, with your name in Bold Blue, and with the avatar of a stick figure giving an OTK spanking to another stick figure, you can set your default group to Tops.
Meg
rank 5
rank 5

Postby FootballJunkie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Amethyst,
Can you explain the difference between all of the canes? I expected Papa, Mama, and Baby Cane, but what is Fancy Cane???? I know I am catching up on this a little late (I've been reading here a lot lately, but been too busy with life/wedding to comment). Also, if anyone else knows the differences between all the canes, feel free to satisfy my curiosity. Canes are something that I've fantasized about, but I doubt T would every really use one...
FootballJunkie
mmmm
mmmm

spam_b: I am most definitely not a spammer.
How did you find the board?: Google Search!

PreviousNext

Return to Implements