Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Which do you love? Which do you hate? Which are effective? Which are delightfully noisy? Which have the utility of a wet noodle?

Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Postby Ice-cream » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm

I haven't been posting here for a while as life has been so busy, but a quick question now:

My husband is going away on a 3 day business trip soon and has decided to deal with a few issues first. He wants to leave me with a sore bottom to remember him by while he's away. While I've had marks that took a few days to fade, I've never experienced pain that lasted more than a day after the spanking. Certainly I've never experienced being unable to sit for a week. I assume that's just fiction?

I'd like to know from your experience which implements deliver the most long lasting effects. Or have you ever experienced a spanking whose effects lasted a couple of days?
Ice-cream
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: Definitely not a spammer
How did you find the board?: Google search

Re: Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Postby Eayore » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi, Ice-cream.

I also wish I knew which implements have the longest lasting effect... and I agree I can't imagine being unable to sit for a week just because of a spanking. I suspect that deep bruising can act as a reminder, and I have found that after a good caning I can sometimes have small cuts on the skin, which make themselves known when I take a shower. Other than this, the pain fades all too quickly for my liking.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Re: Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Postby artlover » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:16 am

I lack experience, of course, but I would think a whip or switch or something or something really thuddy like a hairbrush.?
artlover
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am most certainly not a spammer
How did you find the board?: I was googling around and there you were!

Return to Implements