riding crop

Which do you love? Which do you hate? Which are effective? Which are delightfully noisy? Which have the utility of a wet noodle?

riding crop

Postby GF1 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:00 pm

T brought home a riding crop today. I am both excited and scared. She whacked herself on the calf while playing around with it and she still has a blotch. I love having tenure and not teaching in the summer.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Re: riding crop

Postby dd_bottom » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 am

OMG ... my D has a couple of riding crops that he likes to set out for me though he usually sticks with the hairbrush or the paddle. The riding crops look simply wicked and I'm not sure I'd like the experience ... I suppose my liking it or not is beside the point, of course. (Shiver.)
dd_bottom
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I don't spam. I don't even like Spam and eggs anymore, though I grew up eating them regularly.
How did you find the board?: I was a long-time reader of The Treehouse and somehow made the aha! discovery that very similar, very thoughtful content could now be found on this board.

Postby GF1 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 am

We played with it last night and it delivers a different sting than our other implements. It comes closest in some ways to the fly swatter, but much more intense and specific. I do not think I could take much of it for punishment, particularly if used on the lower crease/thigh area. We will use for play awhile longer rather than for punishment. I really like leather implements and we have added more leather paddles in various sizes and shapes. I mentioned to T awhile back that I wondered about crops so she got us one.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Postby Sara'sGirl(SG) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Nice! Sounds like a neat toy, and that eventually it might make a good punishment implement as well!
Nic

Sing 'til you're breaking glass
or you're breaking down

~Idina Menzel

My blog!
Sara'sGirl(SG)
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I don't like spam. It's gross. Meat in a can is wrong.
How did you find the board?: I found my way over from Punishment Board, which is a great site that you should all go see if you haven't already. But I'm too lazy to try to link it here.

Postby GF1 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm

I found out last night that the riding crop can sting like the devil even if used over jeans. We were on our way out last night with friends waiting in the car for us to join them and I was in a bad mood and unwisely said something snotty to T as we were heading toward the door. I did not think about the crop being right there . T grabbed it and gave me about 10 quick hard whacks with it right at the front door. My eyes were watering from the stingyness and T opened the door with her hand on my back and guided me outside so I could not really even rub myself because I did not want to be questioned about it as we got in the car. I must remember to put the toys away in the correct place so they are not just sitting there for her to grab.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Postby bodack » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:26 pm

I have to believe your friends noticed something. No Wink Wink, nudge nudge going on in the car?
bodack
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby topper2 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Well, the friends were pretty wrapped up in their own excitement. We were going out to celebrate some good news for them so I doubt if they really noticed anything. They were bouncing around in the car while telling us all the details. G was all wiggly and tried to put her hands under her rear in the car trying to alleviate the sting, but it probably seemed she was excited for them. I think G's wiggling was more to show me her complaint about the quick whipping than it was from real discomfort. She was wearing denim and it was just a quick "cut this out now" sort of spanking. When she is in that frame of mind, we are either going to have the quick before spanking, or we will have a lengthy, teary, guilty spanking when we get home because she will feel bad about how she acted all night. I think my use of the crop was a surprise to G.
topper2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby bodack » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey if that is what it takes to save the evening more power to you.
bodack
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby MissCane » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 am

Being an equestrian and owning horses(have 3 of them) definitely helps in keeping a nice whip rack stocked with riding crops and dressage whips :) I use the dressage whip very often on his bot and the crop on occasions and those are times I feel merciful enough not to use the cane. Riding crops are excellent tools of discipline and also serves the dual purpose of being a riding aid :lol:
MissCane
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I hate spammers and spam with passion
How did you find the board?: Stumbled across it while searching.

Postby CJ84 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:05 am

I used to ride a lot and still have one of my crops, I find it gets my attention very quickly! When I am on the receiving end I wish I had sold it along with the rest of my riding gear!

CJ

Trying very hard to behave!!
CJ84
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I am not a spammer and will not be sending spam.
How did you find the board?: I googled 'spanking forums' and looked through a selection, this one seemed the most honest and sincere.

Postby MissCane » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:00 pm

CJ84 wrote:I used to ride a lot and still have one of my crops, I find it gets my attention very quickly! When I am on the receiving end I wish I had sold it along with the rest of my riding gear!

If your top wants a riding crop, it is not that difficult to obtain a new one so having one handy already probably saved you a trip to the equestrian shop or the wait for the parcel by mail :lol:

My husband is not as afraid of my equestrian whips and crops as much as he is afraid of my fine collection of rattan canes and me wielding one (which is quite frequently) can instantly improve his behaviour as it is a hint of what he can expect if his behaviour is not up to my high standards.

I also have a couple of lochgelly tawses and one particular tawse, he dreads as much or more than the canes. That one particularly is very thick and very severe and I don't employ it except for very rare occasions but it certainly strikes the fear in his heart. I use the thinner tawse ( about 5 mm thick vs the 10 mm thick one) more often on his botty and the thicker tawse is reserved for very special occasions.
MissCane
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I hate spammers and spam with passion
How did you find the board?: Stumbled across it while searching.

Return to Implements