Spanking with others in the house

Or housemates, or children, or any of those other people who share our space, but who are not involved in our disciplinary arrangements.

Spanking with others in the house

Postby Quest » Tue May 25, 2010 7:09 pm

All to often we have to postpone a spanking until they are out of the house. We normally wait until they are in school. Fortunately our jobs allow for this flexabile schedule. Now summer is arround the corner, I wonder how other people deal with this.
Quest
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I am not a spamer
How did you find the board?: web search

Re: Spanking with others in the house

Postby BickaBecka » Tue May 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Quite implements, mainly. A loopy thing is very quiet.

Playing music would also be an alternative.
Bec

But there’s no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
BickaBecka
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: This time, there's wetware beyond the hardware and software :P
How did you find the board?: Never mind.

Postby MissChief » Tue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm

I've been curious about that too. The majority of my spankings happen outside my home, where *I* do not have to worry a bit. When I'm at home spankurbating, I try leaving it for the morning (with music). There have been times I've done it at night, and my husband hears me (and he's half deaf), so I'm sure the upstairs/downstairs tenants hear also. I'm not *that* embarrassed, because I can pretend that they are not there (or otherwise involved with something). With all that said, me thinks I'll try the loopy loop (yay, time to purchase a new toy). :rubhands:
MissChief
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: No spam here, I never really ate the stuff anyway, didn't like the texture.
How did you find the board?: I came upon this site through a McBlog.

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed May 26, 2010 12:02 am

when we had housemates, it was largely a matter of waiting until they were out of the house, using quiet implements, and playing music to give ourselves the illusion that sounds would be masked. now that it's just the two of us, we go through the same routine, since we live in an apartment and the rooms are either right at the front of the building, with a thin door through which sound carries easily, or right off the air shaft, where anything our neighbors say or do reverberates, and we have to accept the same is probably true for us.

less about ttwd, but back when my brother was living with us, most of the spankings took place at play parties, which works well, although w has joked that she thought we were one of the few couples that went to a play party in order to get privacy.

as for the loopy thing, you don't have to buy it: many of us around here have made them for ourselves, using either stuff from around the house or from the dollar store. but be warned: those things are viciously painful and incredibly quiet.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby GF1 » Wed May 26, 2010 12:21 am

T has a very quiet rubber strap that she uses. It is wicked but it is just a piece of soft rubber that came from an auto parts store. We do not have others living with us, but when we have had company visiting, T has spanked me in the car in the garage.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Postby Homeatlast » Wed May 26, 2010 5:20 pm

We have a 3 year old who sleeps pretty soundly. She only heard us once and wanted to know why there was a lot of clapping in the bedroom!

As she gets older I guess it will get more difficult. We have a loopy cane which is very quiet and was very cheap to buy. Unfortunately no matter how quiet the implement I am NOT quiet. I do try but I am obviously a wimp. I know that others are required to be quiet but I seriously doubt I can do it. Maybe a gag! LOL.
Homeatlast
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: Spam spam chopped pork n ham. Not for me!
How did you find the board?: Whilst browsing other sites

Postby tammy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:43 pm

First it depends who is in the house. Some know. Most discipline is early in the morning, and can be delayed or continued later in the day.
tammy
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: Spam belongs in a can, not posted here.
How did you find the board?: Someone posted it a chat. It was lana who's already here.

Postby Saraj » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:53 am

Since both our sets of parents also believe in DD, we have no difficulty with my husband disciplining me when they are around.
It is done in the privacy of our room but there is no doubt what happens.

We have also had cases where one of our sets of parents had to perform DD while at our house.

We try to avoid it when there are other people staying with us but sometimes there is no choice.
In this case we find that a hand spanking is quieter and it is performed at bed time.
If they do hear anything then they probably think it is sexual.
Saraj
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: Hello, this is just to confirm I am NOT a spammer. :)
How did you find the board?: I found this board by accident when searching for other, non-related, things on the internet.

Postby lana » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:41 am

Saraj wrote:Since both our sets of parents also believe in DD, we have no difficulty with my husband disciplining me when they are around.
It is done in the privacy of our room but there is no doubt what happens.

We have also had cases where one of our sets of parents had to perform DD while at our house.

We try to avoid it when there are other people staying with us but sometimes there is no choice.
In this case we find that a hand spanking is quieter and it is performed at bed time.
If they do hear anything then they probably think it is sexual.

Hi Saraj
I think you are the first couple ive ever heard of where both your sets of parents knew about you doing DD! It would seem very strange to me to get spanked by my husband while my parents were in the house and could overhear what was happening.
It led me to wonder why your dad (or father-in-law) couldnt wait till they got home. I mean it struck my curiousity what do you mean they had to perform DD?

ps When we have overnight company, my hoh doesnt spank and its a spank-free weekend for me. (Except he keeps a list of violations for after they leave.) Usually there is no one around at all and we live in a single house way out in the country so no problem with being overheard.
lana
:welcome:
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am in a dd relationship and wish to communicate w others
How did you find the board?: On a web browser

Postby Saraj » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:27 pm

They were staying with us for 3 weeks and it was only the 3rd day they were with us.
He felt it couldn't wait.

We didn't listen to the "action" but knew what had happened.
Saraj
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: Hello, this is just to confirm I am NOT a spammer. :)
How did you find the board?: I found this board by accident when searching for other, non-related, things on the internet.

Postby Huney » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:08 am

We have kids. But our home is a decent size and the kids are more than happy to go watch TV down stairs if I need to be punished. There have been a few times when I get put in the corner outside of the bed room, and the kids have walked in and thought this was hilarious, HOH and I laughed too and played it off as a joke, when thats happened the punishment is put on hold until we have privacy, at which time I normally end up doing double time, not because I did any thing wrong, but just because the laughing and joking with the kids has made the punishment pointless, so double time gains back the effectiveness.

We never have over night guest, but when he has his friends over, he doesnt mind taking me back to the bedroom for a quick punishment and isnt worried about the noise. I'm pretty sure most of his friends know whats going on, and I think he enjoys embarrassing the hell out of me, which in its self can be a very effective punishment. Generally, I stay on my best behavior around his friends to avoid this. When my friends are around though, he just makes a mental list if I misbehave and takes care of it later.
Huney
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I am not a spammer... Does that work?
How did you find the board?: Google!!!!

Postby Eayore » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm

I think laughing it off is a great way to deal with this kind of situation (slightly depends on the age of the children!) But if is has happened a few times, don't they ever wonder why it is always you they find in the corner? In our household, P is always the boss. I don't think we have ever been in this situation of being discovered by our sons, although if it happened I don't think they would be all that surprised.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby Huney » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Eayore wrote:I think laughing it off is a great way to deal with this kind of situation (slightly depends on the age of the children!) But if is has happened a few times, don't they ever wonder why it is always you they find in the corner? In our household, P is always the boss. I don't think we have ever been in this situation of being discovered by our sons, although if it happened I don't think they would be all that surprised.

LOL, when I say "a few times", I'm talking 2-3 times over the past year or so. We are very careful, as we have no desire to explain this all to a 4 and 5 year old LOL.
Huney
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I am not a spammer... Does that work?
How did you find the board?: Google!!!!

Postby Louise » Wed May 23, 2012 12:41 am

My husband normally uses the steel ruler, cane and looopy cane, all of which are fairly quiet. His favourite implement is the wooden paddle, but he hardly ever uses that nowadays as we are almost never alone in the house, and it is very noisy.

Louise
Louise
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: I am not a spammer, but a real person in a real relationship.
How did you find the board?: From a link posted on the discipline and love website.

Postby lana » Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 am

Louise wrote:My husband normally uses the steel ruler, cane and looopy cane, all of which are fairly quiet. His favourite implement is the wooden paddle, but he hardly ever uses that nowadays as we are almost never alone in the house, and it is very noisy.

Louise

It makes me almost in a way wish we had some kids living here since i hate our 2 wood paddles almost worse than anything else. One is long with 6 ho,es and the other smaller and made of mahogany. As it is-- the only one who hears is the dog...
Loopys if homemade are quiet and can be very ouchie . We used to have a jar opener loopy that was made of rubber coated leather that stung horridly but it is currently "lost" in the back of a big drawer in the kitchen. It was very quiet but i never was.
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am in a dd relationship and wish to communicate w others
How did you find the board?: On a web browser

Return to What about the neighbors?