Good signs - bad signs

Or housemates, or children, or any of those other people who share our space, but who are not involved in our disciplinary arrangements.

Good signs - bad signs

Postby donodaflor » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:26 am

Good sign: my love wearing her collar anywhere. She chose to and one night beamed telling me she got so used to it. A cute pink cat collar with bell and tag. She implied that a selection for everyday choice would be good. Now I will insist on it as a rule. My mare will wear her collar proudly everywhere in public. Anything from just a ribbon tied with a bow, a velvet choker, rhinestone, or, better, the rineatone decorated leather dog collar I just bought. Nice and big with the leather strap end extending from the buckle to leave no doubt that it is indeed a dog collar, not some fancy fashion item. This is to proudly show: she is mine, owned and well loved.

Bad sign: walking on the beach hand in hand, with her fiery red bottom or marks peeking out from under the skimpy bikini bottom. So, no spanking on a beach day.

Good sign: calling each other "my love" all the time, instead of Sir. The other titles are for private time.
donodaflor
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I'm a real man with a genuine interest in this lifestyle.
How did you find the board?: Google search for DD rules.

Return to What about the neighbors?