[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Guests update

Guests update

Or housemates, or children, or any of those other people who share our space, but who are not involved in our disciplinary arrangements.

Guests update

Postby GF1 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Update on our visit with my ex and her lover who are dd also. Ex brought us a lovely leather paddle that is stingy and thuddy and hurts. They did not spank when T was home and I actually got three spankings while they were out. T, who initiated one of them herself, was kind of nervous about them walking back in on us, and the spankings could have been longer, but they kept me in check for the most part. I found I sort of enjoyed hearing ex spank her partner. I talked to ex and partner about it a lot. We did all talk about it one night after T had several gin and tonics. T is now talking about restoring the carriage house on our property to be a guest house so everyone could spank with no worries.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Re: Guests update

Postby DaddysLucy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 pm

The guest house sounds like a great idea! I'm glad it went well and everyone was able to be comfortable.
DaddysLucy
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:28 pm

glad the visit went well.

and can i just express some jealousy about having a carriage house that you can restore to make a guest house? we're doing well to get the housemate out long enough that w will feel comfortable giving me a spanking (his room shares a wall with ours, more's the pity.)
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby GF1 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:53 pm

JA - The guesthouse is a luxury if we really decide to spend the money to fix it up. Remember we are at a different stage in our lives than you and W. Plus our cost of living here in the south is not nearly what you all have in the northeast.
Right now it is used as storage space.

I had heard ex and partner spanking before at our house, but it was different this time because of what T and I are doing. I was not so jealous this time and could focus on othe things like how hard the smacks sounded, how partner's sounds changed, etc.
GF1
rank 5
rank 5

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:38 pm

I'm with JA on the jealousy. We currently are renters, not even working on buying just a house more or less a guest house (although hope to change that next year).

I bet getting to listen in on someone else's discipline was rather interesting although I probably would have been a little too embarassed for the other bottom to really focus on all that stuff.
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b:

Return to What about the neighbors?