[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - A public spanking

A public spanking

Or housemates, or children, or any of those other people who share our space, but who are not involved in our disciplinary arrangements.

A public spanking

Postby bodack » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:24 am

I live in a large apartment complex. There are a lot of students from the local university living here.

One day I see this couple get out their car. She is Asian about maybe Five two. He is a tall lanky beanpole well over six feet tall. They are both early twenties. As she gets out she notices the door over the gas cap was open and she started scolding him over it. She walked around from her side of the car and closed it and then walked to him scolding the whole time. . She got to him and turned him around with one hand and gave him a quick spanking with the other. I don't think she saw me but he sure did. You have heard the term grin and bare it? His face was bright red and he had one of those silly embarrassed grins on his face.

I was too embarrassed for him to watch so I turned my head and walked away. Now I am sorry I just didn't stand there and enjoy the show.
bodack
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: A public spanking

Postby Eayore » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:14 pm

Isn't it funny how we do that (trying to save someone's embarrassment when we see a real life adult-to-adult spanking)? I wonder why it happens.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: A public spanking

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:41 pm

er... did you mean to pun?

I think it would have been WAY more embarrassing if he'd had to "bare" it than if he just grinned and bore it.

Dang. Grammar ruined my joke.

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Return to What about the neighbors?