[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Felt a Little Self Conscious at Our Former Apartments

Felt a Little Self Conscious at Our Former Apartments

Or housemates, or children, or any of those other people who share our space, but who are not involved in our disciplinary arrangements.

Felt a Little Self Conscious at Our Former Apartments

Postby Lisababe » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Hello,

I used to feel a little self conscious at our old apartments before we moved into our house. Although we had physical privacy at the apartment, you could always hear people; people outside at the pool, which was right next to our first floor apartment. You could hear people outside talking, going up and down stairs.

Most of the time, when I am disciplined rather than bare bottomed o-t-k, Billy instructs me to go to our bedroom, to undress completely, and to lay on our bed, bottoms up, with the covers pulled down, but not over me, with my head at the pillows and my feet at the bottom of the bed, and to wait. As I undressed, I would feel self conscious knowing there were people outside at the pool, just a few feet away. I did not feel that way if I was undressing or changing clothes for any other reason. As I laid there and waited for Billy, I would hear them outside and think, if they, many of whom were our friends, only knew what was happening to me... just a short distance away, would they feel any differently about us?

I was always afraid that if I could hear them, they must be able to hear us. I would think what if they or anybody in the apartment heard the sound of the slaps or my sobs and cries. Billy would turn up the tv or some music a little, but still, what if?

Then, I decided I didn't care. If someone overheard and and asked questions, they would just have to know that I had been a bad girl and my husband was punishing me. We didn't want to beat a non DDer over the head with our lifestyle and it was private, but I was not going to be any more embarassed about it than if someone had heard me screaming during sex. The only person who ever asked any questions was my best friend. When I told her, she told me she though so, winked at me, and told me, "Lucky you. That's cool".

Take Care,

Lisa
Lisababe
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Re: Felt a Little Self Conscious at Our Former Apartments

Postby Naughty butt Nice » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:17 am

Your friend sounds like she might be a little jealous. It must be nice having someone outside of your realtionship who knows about TTWD. I'm jealous about that. It also sounds like you and Billy have things down and have a really great relationship. I hope to see you on this board more you seem like a great person and someone that would be a great addition to our little community here. Welcome. :yeahthat:
L
What goes up must come down!
Including hands and implements!
Naughty butt Nice
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: Felt a Little Self Conscious at Our Former Apartments

Postby bodack » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:48 am

I posted a while back about my upstairs neighbor spanking her sister and I got to thinking that when I lived in a house I am 99% sure my next door neighbor got spanked by her husband.

Nothing truly specific just a lot of hints. She was lot younger than him. One day I was visiting and he gave her a good hard slap on the ass and she yelped and then laughed. Later she said I really needed to find a girlfriend much younger than me.

Then one night they were looking for a babysitter at the last minute. They were both dressed up and he looked exited and she looked really worried. She reminded me of kids I knew who had been told that they were going to get a good spanking just as soon as the company left.

If I had known for sure I would have offered my house as a place to take her in hand rather than go through the charade of going out.

Then again if someone like my sister knew about it she would be on the phone to the cops and CPS.

I long for the days when I was growing up when people tended to mind their own business.
bodack
Rank 3
Rank 3

Return to What about the neighbors?