My "issues"

In a perfect world, discipline would cure all ills. But in the real world, not so much. How do we deal with those diagnoses that spanking just can't make go away. (You know, depression, ADD, DID/MPD. The thing a therapist would put on your medical record to convince the insurance company that they have to pay up, if you had a therapist and health insurance.)

My "issues"

Postby whipped » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Ex US Army, Infantry, got out in 2005.
Without going into all the details, I did things and saw things that haunt me still.
I did the therapy thing for a year and a half or so, didn't really help me a lot. I just didn't feel comfortable unloading all my baggage, even after trying 3 different therapists, and all kinds of chemical's - anti depressants.
I find that after a really good ass whipping I am "riding that cloud" as I say. The endorhin (spelling) rush is better than any drug. I feel great.
Last week I walked in the house and saw my wife sitting in a kitchen chair. All she said was "drop'em". I laid over her lap and she delivered one hell of a spanking with a spatula.
Just freaking WOW!
She let me up and I walked into the bedroom to change cloth's. She followed me in and said I needed more.
over the bed I go with my pants around my ankles while I got 90 more. Lemme tall ya', my ass was stinging for 3 days after that.
My point? I dunno. My stress disappeared -I have a pretty stressful job - , and I was "high" as a kite for the rest of the night.

Anyone else have anything else like this work for them?
I find it interesting that this works better than any drug, and I am pleasantly surprised just how well it works.
Thanks for letting me ramble, :-D
Just another sick twisted freak with a cattle prod.
whipped
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: not a spammer, never would be a spammer.
How did you find the board?: Google is a search engine.

Re: My "issues"

Postby Eayore » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Although my situation doesn't match what you describe, I definitely recognise the endorphin high that you are talking about. In the past I got a lot more stressed about my job, my home life, my other commitments - and in those cases I do remember that a good spanking was an excellent release.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby altbob » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 am

I'm really glad you have found something that works for you, and have a partner who supports you and can help you.
Much of my older family was in Vietnam, or Korea. So I know coping can be very hard.
Congratulations on you and your wife's relationship.
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: Not to spam, or relegate one's self to the lowest dregs of net life, that is the question.
How did you find the board?: Looking up BDSM, came across DD, then TTWD, and Google lit the way.

Postby whipped » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Thank you all.
It can be a hard thing to describe, and even harder to understand sometimes.
I have a high tolerance for pain, I've had broken bones, survived and walked away from a very bad car accident - other driver at fault - and generally taken some pretty hard knocks over the years, Army life ain't easy.
One thing happened today that does bother me, a lot.
I recently had 2 back surgery's within the last 2 months, I'm still taking the occasional Percoset and a strong muscle relaxer.
My wife decided that she would reinforce her Dominant position this afternoon, using the rubber slapper and nylon cane. Not a punishment, more like a pleasure spanking and she does like to keep me well marked, always.
After 2 or 3 strokes I thought something was wrong, Usually I can take upwards of 50 to 90 with both, medium strokes, not full force.
Anyway, after a couple with the paddle I asked her to stop, something just wasn't right. I cant describe it, I've had some pretty good whuppins since the surgery, but today I couldn't handle it very well.
She had me lay face down on the bed and delivered 15 or so mild ones with the cane and decided I was good, after I confirmed she was in charge,
Strange thing happened right after that. I started crying. Not from the pain, but because I let her down, and I let nyself down.
I rarely cry after discipline, but it has happened when I received a really good hard whipping.

Any thoughts anyone? I suspect its the pain killers - of all things - but this was really strange for me to act like this.

Thanks for reading, any thoughts are appreciated.
Just another sick twisted freak with a cattle prod.
whipped
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: not a spammer, never would be a spammer.
How did you find the board?: Google is a search engine.

Postby Eayore » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Well, first off - I find I can be changeable anyway, both physically and mentally. Sometimes I can't take something, which at other times does not give me a problem. Also I have cried occasionally, and I definitely would put that down to emotional reaction rather than the pain itself.

I guess it is possible the painkillers had an influence as well. I believe Percocet contains oxycodone, for which you can view the side effects on the web.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby W-Jigsaw'sBoss » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:18 pm

A couple of things-

Obviously, be careful not to do serious damage by being whipped when numbed out by painkillers. You aren't able to communicate as well to your wife when something's gone too far, no matter how much you trust her to monitor your body.

Also, do you get any sort of physical inspections in the army? Do you need to be concerned about marks? I think this would be a bigger issue if you were female, honestly.

I'm glad you've found this outlet, though. I find that J fluctuates so wildly re: how much of a spanking she can take. If she's emotionally raw, it doesn't take much for her to get to a place of emotional release.

How did you feel when you cried? Did you feel better after that, and more connected to your partner, or did you still feel like you had let her down? The spanking isn't necessarily the goal, mind. It's the release of pent up emotion. The feeling that your wife has taken some of the weight of all your responsibilities and "issues" off your back for a little while. That's what the power shift is about, i think.

Good luck to you, and thank you for your service to this country.
W-Jigsaw's Boss

"I am loving, firm and flexible. Kind of like Lexan."
:cheesy:
W-Jigsaw'sBoss
Cheesy Goodness
Cheesy Goodness

spam_b: Still haven't tried spam musubi.
How did you find the board?: I married a(n equally) smart lady who made it.

Postby bodack » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

whipped wrote:
Any thoughts anyone? I suspect its the pain killers - of all things - but this was really strange for me to act like this.

Thanks for reading, any thoughts are appreciated.

Do a web search for the side effects of the drugs you are taking. Most pain killers are depressents.

I can't even take aspirin. It took me many years with a good therapist to find this out.
bodack
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby wicked nurse » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Hi whipped,

My partner and I are both former army, him infantry, me intel. I was never actually in any physical danger, and yet I killed so many and saw so much carnage from behind the safety of a screen- that's what truly haunts me.

The relief and release you speak of is exactly the same for me after a spanking. I did a few years of therapy and pills too, and I have to say that discipline from my partner has been much more effective. I did once have an older, very experienced VA doctor suggest that spousal spankings might not be unusual between veterans but at the time I was fairly clueless about dd and I didn't think to ask any questions about it till later.

An interesting note- my landlord is a vietnam veteran and although he takes paxil he said that he really feels it his wife and her cast iron mini-griddle that do the most to keep him emotionally balanced an in line, so I suspect that there may be quite a large, fairly silent community of vets who find themselves spankees. Anyhow, its great to connect with another here!
wicked nurse
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I am most definitely not a spam bot.
How did you find the board?: Bing search for dd (many google searches did not reveal this
Site)

Return to Mental health