[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - I just cried in front of my ex..

I just cried in front of my ex..

In a perfect world, discipline would cure all ills. But in the real world, not so much. How do we deal with those diagnoses that spanking just can't make go away. (You know, depression, ADD, DID/MPD. The thing a therapist would put on your medical record to convince the insurance company that they have to pay up, if you had a therapist and health insurance.)

I just cried in front of my ex..

Postby Cinderella » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:49 am

I couldn't help it. he came to pick my daughter up and i cried about F. i shouldn't have :'(
Look on the bright side.
at least its only half empty :)
Cinderella
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: I just cried in front of my ex..

Postby Eayore » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:42 pm

It sounds like a natural human reaction to me, do you really mean you shouldn't have?
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Return to Mental health